Kirby Vacuumsales person

C

Your door to door sales people suck! They try to weasel their way in even after you tell them you are not interested. I told this young girl (who's boss was waiting in a van out in front of my house) that I was not interested at least 4 times. I finally had to shut the door in her face. This is exactly why I won't buy a Kirby vacuum cleaner. I hate sales people coming to my house. Trust me if i want to buy something I go looking for it. I will NEVER buy a Kirby vacuum. STOP DOOR TO DOOR SALES IT MAKES YOU COMPANY LOOK REALLY REALLY BAD!!!

• Ho
    honeybadger88 Aug 18, 2011

if you think about it...how many times have you seen a product on tv and wondered "does that actually work?" well we leave the guess work out of it for you. you know how it works for you r particular needs, and you never even have to drive to buy it! if its not what you need or want, then dont freaking buy it!