Having problems with KingSize Direct?

KingSize Direct Customer Service Contacts

800 3388 1111 (United Kingdom)
1800 3399 0000 (Australia)
+1 915 225 4970 (Customer Service)
+1 915 225 4971 (United States)
500 S Mesa Hills Dr.
El Paso, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with KingSize Direct Customer Service. Initial KingSize Direct complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for KingSize Direct above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about KingSize Direct. Discuss the issues you have had with KingSize Direct and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

KingSize Direct Complaints & Reviews

Kingsize DirectNo one should order from or shop here!

I would give King Size Direct a ZERO star, if I could! I ordered a jacket in Dec 2020. After finding a better deal (jacket and cost), I wanted to cancel my order. I spoke with a CS rep and was told I couldn't cancel because the order was being processed. I was told to wait until the status updated to "Order ready for shipment". While stalking the site for my update to change, it went directly to "Shipped". So now I COULDN'T cancel! Received the package and went to do a return and come to find out, $9.99 will be deducted from the refund amount for restocking fee! Oh and did I mention, they also sent AND charged me for 2 more of the same jacket and size!! So having to ship them back also, now I will be out of $9.99x3!!! But wait, there's more! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE REWARDS PROGRAM, IT'S A SCAM!!! You will be charged $15/month to earn money on the items you just paid for!!! That's right, you purchase items and have to PAY to earn rewards!!! What a crock of SH!T!!! By the way, items were returned end of Dec 2020 and I still do not have any of my money back. I was told that it will take 30-45 days for a refund! STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM KING SIZE AND THEIR ASSOCIATED COMPANIES.

Kingsize Directreturn denied, you every opportunity to fix this

Hello, I have tried several times to speak with your customer service center. I am also going to send a letter to your LLC, and EVERY competitor's HQ, and every social Media outlet of your failed attempt at any resolution with instore credit, exchange or partial refund. Order# [protected]/4. The letter will list every competitor who receives a copy.

• Updated by Sandra Bodah · Feb 21, 2020

Letters are being drafted and sent out the last week of Feb, 2020. Thank you

Kingsize Directcorduroy pants

I ordered several pair of wide wale corduroy pants and had them altered using my tailor. My husband put on one of the pair and there was a large defect in the crotch. I called customer service asking for a replacement pair and compensation for my tailoring expenses. I was totally denied. I have never seen a reputable business not stand by their products. All discount stores or up to Bloomingdales or Neiman Marcus would have helped me with open arms...even if the pant had been worn or altered. This is a first. And all I wanted was an exchange not a refund. Shame on you!!

I will make sure to spread the word what kind of business King Size is and how poorly you treat your customers.

Please remove me from your mailings and discontinue me from your emails.

Kingsize Directcustomer service and quality of items

No one should deal with this company. The clothes are overpriced and fade within a few washes. I was a loyal customer for years and out of no where they cut my credit in half. My account was current and well within my credit limit. This company takes advantage of plus size people. Save your money and shop else where like i will be doing from now on

King Size Directharassment from this company

I ordered socks from this company. I had ordered socks from them before that i liked. I ordered the same ones again and they were not the same quality at all. I emailed them multiple times to complain and never got a response. Several months later I ended up throwing the socks away and not paying the bill because they would not respond. Now i have a collection agency calling me multiple times a day 7 days a week including holidays. They have Portfolio Recovery calling my office phone, my cell phone and my former mother-in-laws home every single day... I called king size and they just tell me too bad there is nothing they can do about it.

Feb 08, 2019

Kingsize.com — no holiday early shopping considered when returning defective items after 60 days

Purchased this supposedly genuin leather bomber jacket from kingsize.com on nov. 26, 2018 for my husband...

Kingsize Directcustomer service and return policy

I am usually not one to complain, and most definitely not online for the world to see as I'm usually a very understanding person. However, after my last experience with KingSize Direct Customer Service, I feel as if I must warn the public.

I ordered two Christmas gifts for my husband on October 25th. Only ONE of the shirts ever arrived, although it states both were shipped. Immediately following Christmas, and finding out the shirt was sized way too small, I proceeded to return the one shirt I received and process a refund for the shirt that never arrived. While doing the return online, there was no mention of the VERY STRICT 60 day return policy (Or the fact that there is absolutely NO consideration for the holidays! ), and that returning the item & requesting a refund 63 days after purchase (63 days ONLY because items were purchased as gifts FOR THE HOLIDAY!) is absolutely not accepted. Upon receiving the shirt back from KingSize Direct, I called customer service. I was very rudely told by not one, but THREE, people (yes, ALL were very rude) that KINGSIZE DIRECT DOES NOT CARE when or why you ordered something, holiday or not, and that they absolutely CAN NOT help you in ANY WAY... even if I would have called on the 61st day.

I do most of my shopping online from various different companies. I have NEVER encountered such rude and terrible customer service. I have also never dealt with a company that does not take holiday shopping into consideration. I also can't believe processing this return was such a big deal. It probably cost more in manpower & materials to accept the return, completely repackage it, print a new invoice with a reason for the returned shirt (which did NOT match the actual reason, by the way), and then add the cost of the actual shipping. UNBELIEVABLE!!! I WILL NEVER SHOP AT KingSize Direct, or it's affiliate companies, EVER AGAIN!!!

Kingsize Directromeo slippers

Attn: King Size Management,

I have a product (romeo slippers) that I ordered on November 6, 2017. I initially returned them for EW because they were to tight for my feet. After receiving them the second time I've worn them and the thread has started to separate so that the soles of the slippers are separating from the top of the slippers. I spoke with one technician online (Shawnette) and she was polite but stated that your company policy is that once worn they cannot be returned. So I asked for a number to management so that I could explain my situation. I received the number [protected]). This technician echoed the first one. I'm puzzled. I honestly thought that your company would like to see exactly what I'm talking about. Bottom line is I've decided that I will not buy your products nor do I want your catalogs. If when a problem arises all I receive is a canned response it means that you're not interested in the quality that you're sending out. I've actually been a customer for years. My mother ordered from your magazine back in the sixties when I was a child since I was 6'1'' in eighth grade. This is very disappointing to me. I intend to send an accompanying letter via USPS.

Order Number: [protected]

I would still like to send the slippers so that someone could look at them.
              I am sending pictures of the damaged slippers as an attachment.

If someone is still not willing to take a look at these then please stop sending the catalogs to my address for I will not be doing business with your company anymore.

Kingsize Directdisappointed

I ordered Regular Fit Denim Sweatpants and Marled Zip-Up Hoodie by Liberty Blues. The items took 4 weeks to arrive which is fine, but unfortunately, they were too small for me to wear.
                I had a hard time shipping the items back because first of all, it was at my expense, second all of a sudden the company charged their stupid fees for that. I didn't know they did things like this.
                When it came to a refund, I got only 40% out of 100. I still don't understand how they counted it, but obviously, it's not enough...

Kingsize Directthey sent my items separately from each other

I ordered 6 items and they sent every single item separately.
                  Moreover, by this moment I got only 2 of them, not to mention I ordered everything 2 months ago. What's wrong with you, guys?
                  I used to order from you and everything was ok, what has changed?
                  Customer service didn't help me and I understand them - how this situation can be improved if everything was shipped in a wrong way? Maybe it's a lesson for me. Maybe it's a lesson for the company. Shipping items separately sucks, folks.

Kingsize Directorder

Ordered 4 items. 2pants, 2 shirts as matching separates on 5/14/17. 2pants shipped on 5/16 with other items backorder do for 5/16. 1st disappointment because attire was missing my vacation deadline. Sent email 5/29/17 to inquire about backorder. Response was the backorder was until 6/5/17. Notified today 6/13/17 that my back order was cancelled because it could not meet PayPal 29 Day mail rule. This level of incompetence is damaging and totally unprofessional. Inventory control is one of the most important aspects of retail and KingSizeDirect.com has failed horribly. Don't order from this company.

Kingsize DirectOrder

I bought a pair of pants from KingSize Direct and after I paid I received a confirmation message. Several days passed and I decided to contact them to ask about the status of my order and their rep said that my order was in process. I asked how long it will take to process my item and their rep said he had no idea. Red flag!! He wasn't even able to give me such a simple information! Their customer service was absolutely useless and no matter how many times I contacted them they were not able to tell anything. They were not able to check what was wrong with my order. In the end I just cancelled my order. My order was in process for over two weeks and I was sick of waiting. Never again!

Kingsize DirectKing size dose of incompetence

I placed an order mid-September only to discover the size I ordered did not fit. No big deal, every brand is cut a little different. I returned the item, and asked for the same inseam, but a different waist.
                        Prepaid return postage is a joke because you drop it at the post office, and it then isn’t picked up by there "return agent" for almost a week. Then several days for the package to get back to them. All said and done it was TWO WEEKS for them to get the item for exchange. I finally get an email saying the replacement items have been shipped. I look up the order on their website, only to discover THEY DIDNT BOTHER TO HEM THE PANTS!!!
                        I call and bring to their attention and this is the response:
                        "Would you like to place an order for the correct inseam? You can then return the unhemmed pants when you get them. Please be aware there will be a restocking fee for the unhemmed pants because it is a return not an exchange". Let's get this straight ... you want me to give you MORE money to send a third pair of pants, because you didn't process the exchange correctly? And you expect to change me extra to return something you screwed up?
                        I waited for the unhemmed pants and returned them immediately, to try yet again to get the right size. I placed my original order on September 18th... almost SEVEN WEEKS AGO!! Again nearly two week wait for the company to get the returned item.
                        The best part? While I am trying to deal with King Size-d incompetence, the company has the gall to spam me twice a day with emails trying to get me to place more orders. GTFO.

www.kingsizedirect.comSeller wants sweater back, but I already returned it

The website www.kingsizedirect.com has problems with the sizes. I bought two sweaters and t-shirts from the company, but I ordered size M. After couple of weeks I received the size L. It was so huge for me. I took the order and returned all items back. But the seller informed me that he hasn’t received one sweater, but I thought that he lied to me. I returned it. He refused to return money back until he would get the sweater. What do I need to do?

Kingsize DirectPoor quality merchandise and no customer service

I have been a KingSize customer for many years and I have steadily seen the quality of their merchandise drop. My last, (and final) order was placed 14 days before I was to leave on a Florida vacation. I specifically ordered items that were listed as in stock so that they would arrive in time for me to use them. Fully 1/3 of the order turned out to be backordered. strike one. All The tank tops I ordered shrank fully two sizes from comfortable to tube top. These were 20$ tank tops! strike two. I took the time to e-mail them and explain my dissatisfaction and got an automated message with a link to the return console on their website. There was a link for additional communication but it doesn't work! By the way, their return policy is for you to pay return shipping and when they get around to checking it in you may get a credit. Strike three:.

For anyone reading this I would heartily recommend that you shop elsewhere.. If anyone at king size can read this, shame on your company:. Here is a customer looking for a reason not to stop doing business with you and the best you can muster is an automated response and a long wait on hold". The only recourse I have is to post a review on the WWW/. Here you go|.

In fairness, I ordered some champion brand merchandise and it is fine quality and decent price?. I am less than impressed with the quality of any of the KingSize brand merchandise I purchased. Cheap materials, crooked seams, marginal fit. It's pretty big (until you wash it) and that's about it.

KingSizeDirectWrong sized item

First problem was a pair of water shows that were marked wrong and were two inches too short . They sent me another pair charging me another time promising me they would refund the difference when they got the orginal pair back . Then I got a email and was told they recived some flip flops? and charged me another $6.50, No one seems to know how to solve me problem and won't return my money either.

• En
                                  enlow_brad Mar 24, 2010

Made what they call a simple return for exchange. They unauthorized charged my bank account for a new item sent that was a simple exchange. Worked for three weeks to get a credit to my account and still nothing done. REALLY sick of KingSizeDirect

King Size DirectUnauthorized billing

This company uses a sign up charge after you obtain a credit card from them. I did not sign up for on-line web service or services. They billed me $25. for not paying my invoice which they did not ever send me. I called and got that credited--than they set me up with a rewards program to another company. They said it was from them and had me billed in Feb--and--March. That I had to call them for credit. I did call and got it credited and was told this was started in DEc 2008 when I start my credit service with KingSizeDirect. I did not sign up as I did this over the phone with them. I have contacted all three credit company's by mail and they have no reports on them. My advise is to NOT obtain any credit card from these company's. I did not have any outstanding balance with them and even have a letter from them informing that I had an a $0. balance. Then they hit the account again. I canaled the card.