KeyBankMobile banking

A Apr 17, 2020 Review updated:

On April 15th I used my motorola droid phone and checked my mobile banking to see if my stimulus check or tax return came or were pending. I checked my notifications. I noticed there was a change of address request put in which I didn't request. I used online chat to talk to a customer representative. Her name was Jennifer. I told her my address is still 1113 e Dayton st, South Bend, IN 46613 and that nothing should be changed. She assured me 1113 e Dayton was still my correct address. Just to be safe I changed my password on the mobile banking and also my telephone acves code. The following day again I log on hoping to see my stimulus check or tax return in my account. I enter my new password.. My old password was Eminem82! New password was Yomomma82! ..I entered it in and was told I had to call a 1800 number because my account was restricted. I didn't receive any emails or texts notifying me of a restriction..So I call my debit card I can't hear my balance or anything at this point I'm also not able to contact online support. I wait online for a representative approximately 25 mins I had pressed one to get a call back when it would be my turn . never received a call. Frustrated I call my local key bank branch located in South Bend IN on Miami st . I speak with a teller. I tell her I'm not able to get on to my online banking or check my balance on my debit card. She tells me there is a restriction on my account. She says that's all she can tell me is that there's a restriction I need to call the 1800 for the mobile banking. I told her I did call but wasn't getting an answer. In short she told me call back and wait longer. At 11pm 4/16/20 I call the mobile banking 1-800 number and spoke with an agent named Tim. He told me he can't see anything either only that there is a restriction and I need to go to my bank..I told him they told me to contact him. He said there is nothing he can tell me and to set up an appointment to go into my bank seeing as it is closed due to the covid 19. I was to get paid the following day, which is today 4/17/20. So I asked him if I was going to be able to go to ATM and get money he said it doesn't appear my card is affected. 9:40 4/17/20 I go to a flag star bank ATM to withdraw 200 dollars it says I have no money. I go to my key bank branch. I write a withdrawal slip she says my money isn't ready.. At this point I assume she's talking about my pay check from american logistics my job. I get paid 352.51 almost every Friday at 9a.m this is not typical. I tell her everything that I just previously stated here and she tells me there is a 4300 dollar check pending. I have no idea who its from or where its from but I have never cashed a single check threw my mobile banking account ever. So she told me to file this claim and closed my account. Please help me to get this situation taken care of as soon as possible. I'm very worried about my credit being affected by this. Thank you in advance.

Andrea Korensky

Mobile banking
Mobile banking

• Wa
    waveydavey Oct 20, 2020

Uh this is public, you should take your information down ...