Key Bank - Merchant Service (Nova)Ineptitude, uncaring, illegal procedures

J

My business account was defrauded...reported it and the simple process of correctly sending a fax with correct numbers to the correct department was sent wrongly three (3) times!! This meant my money was held for month and I had to make many, many phone calls on my business time to get to the bottom of the mess created by their incompetence. They did not care much until I got hold of some supervisors out of state and mentioned I had lost business and reputation...and, through Clark Howard found out about the Comptroller of the Currency (regulates banks and investigates complaints about banks). One should call their 800 number ! Key Bank is awful, in a word. Then, they send me checks and try to bill me!! I returned them, of course...just one more hassle. Also, they have grossly mishandled the fraud investigation. Don't go to Key Bank....go to a credit union or bank online.

• Ba
    balaban May 04, 2020

i can not create a pin for 3 weeks ...

• La
    Lashawne williams May 04, 2020

I had 597.00 fraud on my check acct at my c union went to keybank explain during covid asked to change check acct stated I need 10 i did not have it in order to change I need 10
    U can close your acct showed no emphanty yrs being a mbr how I was treated left out crying across street M&T open check told story no worry when u get 25 just deposit