Kenmorewasher and dryer

I bought the Kenmore HE2 plus front loader washer and dryer, on 10/8/08 in the amount of 1384.63. I have had nothing but problems with this washer and dryer. When I first purchased the dryer door popped open constantly while in use. I called had it serviced. It lasted on month, and has continued to pop open. The washer does not spin all the water out of the clothes half the time, and this is not due to overloading. Now the washer wont work at all, I have tried every trouble shooting tip, the internet etc. Nothing works that I have tried.I called Sears, and I have to wait 2 weeks for a service call, and it will cost 109.00 for the service call
plus parts. I have purchased furniture, vacuums, craftsmen tool chests for my salon, as well as a washer and dryer for my salon.. I at this point don't think I will be doing business with sears anymore, unless I get a full refund.

• Sh
    Sharon Lewis, Mississippi May 25, 2016

I have had nothing but trouble with both my Ken, ore HE 2 plus washer and dryer also!! Tomorrow will be the 6 th time I will ha e someone out to fix one of them ( dryer this time 3rd time) belt keeps breaking ...also the plastic that belt goes on cracks! Getting sick of these $100+ repair bills! The pump on washer has gone out 3 times also!!

• SearsCare Sep 06, 2011

To Lisa L Johnson,

I'm so sorry for the multiple issues you have had with your washer and dryer. I understand your frustration and we would be more than happy to help you resolve the issue that you are currently having with your washer. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value your business. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Lisa L Johnson) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.