Kenmore 24 double oven, model # 4139damaged after purchase

On Wed. evening past, I purchased a NEW 24" double oven for $699.00...in excellent condition...no scratches, dents, no abnormalities. I went to pick it up today, it had been moved to the back, on the top handle there is a scratch, adjacent to it and on the right side is a large scratch, and there is a dent on the back right side with rust...the dent I could live with but the other is not acceptable...it appears an unpadded dolly was used to move the ovens. I am very dissapointed but grateful because my carpenter had an appointment and was not able to make the necessary adustments to the cabinetry...currently I have 1 oven...so one can imagine the reconstruction required to fit 2 ovens.
Again, I'm very disappointed with Sears.