KB HomeNo refund of Earnest Money

J

Three months ago my husband and I paid $1, 000.00 earnest money he got laid off a month after. We sent his termination of employment letter to the sales agent of that company and he promised we would get out cheque in the mail. This was the ending of May we had time to leave the country on July 8, 2009 and return on August 14, 2009 and still no cheque. I have been calling the company and no one is able to help me.

When we went and saw this house we had to give them the money right away to keep the house so why now is it taking so long for them to refund us our money.

Homeowners beware of these companies.

I am still trying get our money and my husband is still unemployed.