Kay Jewelersjewery scam at the morristown mall

5 years ago I bought a ring from what I thought was a reutable dealer at the the morristown Mall... It was a trade in ... turns out the woman and the Jeweler were in cohouts together and they had done 6 recent trade ins with this woman in the last few years. Don't you think a reputable Jeweler would have told the guy.. Nope all they saw was dollar signs... I know this for one of the clerks at the store reffered to me as on of "Melissa's Boys" after going in to talk to them about the ring... Needless to say both Melissa and the ring disappeared after I gave the ring to her.. They made me feel like a heel, and used a very emotional moment (I thought I was going to marry her) to do it, for personal gain... ok - I admit who gets engaged after two months, but I lost a daughter to luekemia before this and was not in a good place to be making life changing decisions, and they feasted on that... but it was all about this expensive ring for both Kay and the woman... i made the first couple payment and now there lawyers are after me, placing a lein on the house... To which I say "Every scam begins with Kay" !!! they new this woman's intent, yet they allowed me to do business all for the sale !!!