midatlanticfinance.com Logo

midatlanticfinance.com

Having problems with midatlanticfinance.com?

15800 Crabbs Branch Way
Rockville, Maryland
United States - 20855

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with midatlanticfinance.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Midatlanticfinance.comTheir payment service through them

I been receiving nothing but problems with this company. Before, I was dealing with Mid-Alantic Finance Company, I was dealing with my dealer Soultry Auto Sales in Augusta, GA on Telfair Street. I never had no kind of problems with them. But since they're partnership with Mid-Atlantic, I been having nothing but problems and B.S. been sent to me. I always pay my payments through money order for my payments. It's very sad that I have to continue to call to give them proof that I made the payment for my car. Then I goes to the library or my job and fax copies of the money order to Mid Atlantic Finance. This is a scam that needs to reconsider what they're doing as a finance company. This makes people don't want to deal with these kinds of companies. This will make customers not only hard to trust these companies, but also mess someone's credit up. I will not have my credit drop due to this company. Very very unfair.

AUTO FINANCE — Eric Johnson

Mr. Eric Johnson is the finance manager at My EZ auto broker and Mount Vernon Ohio. Into thousand eight Mr...

AUTO FINANCE — Breech of contract

Our vehicle was purchased in 2010 and financed with Sensible Auto Lending in CT. We never made a late payment...

AUTO FINANCE — Harassment

These people call me on my job and harass the living hell out of me. They call mulitple times daily. My wife...

AUTO FINANCE — CHARGE TO THE MAX

I MISS LILLIE ROSE COSIGNED FOR A CAR IN JUNE OF 2008 FOR MY DAUGHTER . SUZUKI CAR DEALER CALLED ME TO HELP...