Menu
Home Beauty & Well-being Kasamba Psychics Payment refund
G
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hellow I came across a psychic on Kasamba platform Yesterday evening on 31/05/22 and I was not satisfied with their service and according to their policy in case of unsatisfied customer the money will be refunded is the customer have requested for refund with 7 days of that session he or she had, of which I did but in surprise they said they can not refund me back my money unless it was a technical issue of which it’s very different from their policy cause it says if the costumer is not satisfied with ANY SESSION and I request for refund immediately after cancelled the session.., and the other issue is that, From what I understand I was supposed to be charged $15 per minutes, as a discount and since I used 6 minutes then that should be $ 90 total but they charged me $ 179.94 … but since I wasn’t satisfied with your service I request for refund but into surprise I have been told no money will be refunded back to my credit card. May be there was I missunderstanding somewhere of which as it is my first time as a customer. I contacted the Kasamba service thinking that I would be heard and my payment would be returned to me in either fully or partially … please I hope my request will be taken care of.., or I might think the Kasamba are fraud or scam …

More Kasamba Psychics complaints & reviews

Kasamba Psychics - awful scam!
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Kasamba Psychics - Do not refund money!
Kasamba Psychics - phony psychics