[Resolved] Kasambapsychic services

From May 9th to May 29th, I have been in dispute with Kasamba. My member id/ client number is 3017194. The service providers are committing fraudulent activities and do not need to be paid for ripping people off. I am trying to not allow bad, fake activities to continue such as their nonsense, false predictions? candlework? spell casting? I can only make claim that Kasamba allows this kind of activity to occur. I question the reputability of this website's practice and am filing action against its activities. There was no manager around to discuss this with. My desired resolution was a request the remainder of my refund of $1530.91. The CS rep Abigail only refunded me $300 and said that was all Kasamba could do. I also paid them $300 for some of the psychic services I received.

I will attach all email correspondence between the customer service rep and I.
I also have

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Jun 19, 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback as it is very important to us. Please note, your case has been already dealt with.

• Resolution Statement