Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Transportation & Vehicles Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Regarding misbehaved and non cooperation of conductor of bus ka21-f0161

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] review: Regarding misbehaved and non cooperation of conductor of bus ka21-f0161

K
Author of the complaint
12:52 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Respected sir,

I am Kaleem, resident of Mysore city. Yesterday dated 23-03-2022 I had traveled from Kushlnagar to Mysore by Bus no KA21-F0161 (Ticket copy attached) I need to down by bus at Gun house (Patashala) bus stop which all KSRTC busses gives stop regularly for people can go easily to city bus stop and Agrahara area. I was stands at bus door from Ramaswamy circle to down off at this Gun house stop and I requested to conductor for Stop at this Gun house bus stop. But conductor not listened my request, instead of stop he started mis behaving with use of vulgar words. I also requested to Bus driver also but not used. They stopped at 6gate bus stop with shouting. I suffered a lot to reach to Agrahara circle from that place.

I said conductor regarding this I will complain against to you then he replies to me“ Go do whatever u want I don’t care to department” Only few passengers were there at that time all are observing conductor rude behavior. This type of conductor gives bad name to KSRTC by non-cooperative behavior.

Here I'm requesting you to take the necessary actions as per norms of KSRTC on this conductor for further awareness with others. I hope this wouldn’t happen with others by this conductor after action taken from your end. Please report me that what kind of action has taken is my requested.

From