Kaisermisrepresentation of services, wrongful enrollment based on false information

V Nov 29, 2018

I had called Kaiser inquiring about a Medicare supplemental plan as I was new to Medicare. I was quoted an annual fee of $139. and thought this was definitely workable as I was no longer working and living on a limited income source. However when I opened up the documents that were emailed to me, I saw that the fee was actually a monthly charge. I did not sign any documents or agree to services based on such misinformation and misrepresentation of services. Now Kaiser insisted that I dis-enroll even though I never enrolled. They claimed that I enrolled over the phone which I would not do unless reviewing the documents and especially not under such false representation and false pretenses. They are charging me $204 for 2 months of membership even though I never enrolled or agreed to membership. I refute this charge and consider this an abuse of an elder.