JustFly.comairline tickets over charge

I booked a ticket to Addis ababa, Ethiopia.
They overcharge me compare to flightschannel.com
I called the company Justfly.com customer service and they put me on hold.
They told me that there was anything they could do. So they are allow to overcharge.
I don't recommend anybody to buy tickets from them. According to the policy they have thy wouldn't be able to do anything.

• Updated by gigatech · Sep 12, 2018

50 Water St., Suite 303
    Summerside
    Prince Edward Island
    Canada - C1N1B6
    +[protected]
    www.justfly.com

• Updated by gigatech · Sep 12, 2018

this is their values according to the webpage
    OUR VALUES

PASSION - Being travellers ourselves, we understand the needs of people on the go or families looking for a peaceful and safe getaway for their summer vacation.
    INNOVATION - To lead the industry in technological advances and push boundaries that give us an edge over all other online agencies.
    EXECUTION - The courage to lead the way in a technologically stagnant industry. Pushing boundaries and taking charge.
    DEDICATION - Doing what we do with passion and integrity. We believe our work ethic speaks for itself.