The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved JustAsk.com — not giving answer
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been trying to get some feedback on captcha. This is a code which was developed to prevent computerized answers to sweepstakes. The idea is that a computer cannot understand weird forms of letters and numbers. Only humans can understand. Well, I don't understand. You are supposed to copy what is written in the block and my answer is never right. I read a little about it and it seems that each letter or number have a coded meaning. How do you get the rules. That was my question. I can't tell any more and if I could, I wouldn't have contacted a JustAsk expert.
I tried to explain this to their customer service on line and their answer was "this cannot be answered." There doesn't seem to be any other way to reach them that I could see. They said it would be $14.00 per month per year but you could cancel if you said you were not satisfied within 30 days . I wasn't satisfied within 30 minutes. I doesn't seem they want to answer anything.
More JustAsk.com Complaints & Reviews
- JustAsk.com - Refund
- Ask.com - beware of ask.com
- JustAsk.com - unathorised charge to credit card
- JustAsk.com - spam
- JustAsk.com - refunds are scam and a con
- Just Ask - cancel membership
- Just Ask - unauthorized use of my debit card
- Ask.com - No getting a refund
- Just Ask.com - trying to cancel
- Just Ask - I got charged $ 24.00 without asking a question