JustAnswer.comlousy expert from india

Look at the crap some Indian "expert" by the name of Manas11 sent me. I ran it through a plagiarism checker and it came back 80% of the answers are copied off the web. Why pay when I can google for free?

I thought I could tolerate the poor english of the expert but arghhhhhh, he gives me plagiarized work?

You may like to see the copy of the work here: http://www.box.net/shared/oa4asay4cd

Everyone, do visit JUSTANSWER if you feel generous enough to hand out money for information which others can easily retrieve in seconds for free off google.

• St
    studX Jun 27, 2010

I am a little surprised as I had pretty good experience with this expert. I worked with him on 3 presentations and 2 term papers and scored over 90 % in all of them and I did run his work through turnitin and plagiarismdetect.com but never found anything wrong. Did you try to take up the issue with him ? . Personally, Justanswer works for me .

• Ih
    ihatemanas11 Jun 28, 2010

Of course I did run the answer through plagiarism detectors online. Go and view the file he/she sent, look at the amount of content copied.

• Fr
    freefrog Jun 28, 2010

I thought the name was familiar! Yes, the so-called expert sent me an entire essay copied off essaytown.com last year and claimed that he did not plagiarize even though I double checked with him again. I (unwillingly) paid $20 for something which I could have gotten for free.

Look at how I foolishly believed him (http://www.justanswer.com/questions/2ic9c-define-marketing-paper )

You can also see his crap answer and his lengthy message to me "Success stories are pretty much complete in themselves and I don’t think you will need more than 8-10 quality references "- HAHAHA!- Yeah- view his crap here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/manas11/2009-09-06_072108_Assignment.doc

• Nick - JA Help Jun 28, 2010

Dear ihatemanas11,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I work for JA and I've sent you a direct message so I can help.

You can always reach us through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

- Nick

• Nick - JA Help Jun 28, 2010

Dear freefrog,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience as well. I've also sent you a private message so I can help.

Thank you for your patience.

- Nick

• Fr
    Francoisf Sep 07, 2010

This site should be shut down!

• Ta
    tararus Jan 19, 2011

First, If you're not happy - you don't pay. That's the end of discussion. Just Answer provides a virtual service and every single credit card provider that I know of will favor the consumer in a dispute. In order to avoid disputes, Just Answer will credit any refund request.

Some employees are Indian. Others - many many others are domestic here in the USA.

The fact of the matter is that because your deposit is refunded upon request, you can get 100 free answers, term papers, technical work done, medical advice, legal advice.. Whatever... Free... You just have to ignore the ethics and honor system.

As long as you don't mind not paying someone who is working for you, go ahead and give it a try.