The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved JustAnswer.com — lousy expert from india
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Look at the crap some Indian "expert" by the name of Manas11 sent me. I ran it through a plagiarism checker and it came back 80% of the answers are copied off the web. Why pay when I can google for free?
I thought I could tolerate the poor english of the expert but arghhhhhh, he gives me plagiarized work?
You may like to see the copy of the work here: http://www.box.net/shared/oa4asay4cd
Everyone, do visit JUSTANSWER if you feel generous enough to hand out money for information which others can easily retrieve in seconds for free off google.
More JustAnswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- JustAnswer.com - Online scam
- JustAnswer.com - No way to cancel
- JustAnswer - Fraud
- Just Answer - Refund
- JustAnswer.com - Scam / noanswer want deposit back
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- JustAnswer - charges to my account
- JustAnswer - Tax advice and subscription