Just Answer — unauthorized monthly membership
I was offered a 7 day free trial to ask a question, which I did. After two days, I finally received an answer to my question. After the 7 days, I was not notified that they were going to automatically charge my bank account $28.00 each month for a membership I did not want! At no point was I advised that after the 7 day trial period, that I paid $1.00 for, I would automatically be enrolled nor was advised how much they were goinig to charge me for continuing membership, that I did now want. I am on a fixed income and cannot affort to have this money taken out of my account, particularly without prior knowledge. I am sure that if I had not been notified by my bank as soon as the transaction completed, I would not have known about the debit until I got my bank statement, and technically I could have over drawn my account. How do I get my $28.00 back?
More Just Answer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request