[Resolved] JustAnsweranswering service

A Aug 07, 2018

JustAnswer charged me $5US(fully refundable?)to enter their services, i asked a computer related question, but recieved only a request for $68US! No answer was forthcoming, and the next day, and without authorization they attemped to remove said money's from my account(which was fortunately locked)! A further $16US was attemped the next day! I'm sure I'll never see my $5 again, or recieve an answer! This occurred on or around the August 2nd. 2018 in Australia! I only want my $5 back as promised, and to warn others of this dispicable practice! No invoice or cliam number has been provided by JustAnswer at any time or in any way! My bank(Commonwealth of Australia)is seeking a refund on my behalf due to services not rendered!
I am providing this information as a courtesy to help mitigate future transgressions!
Regards Allan.

• Resolution Statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response · Aug 07, 2018

Hello Allan,

We're sorry to hear about the frustration. I'll try to explain and get this resolved for you.

An initial $5 deposit is required at the time the question is posted and the balance of the question price is collected once an Expert responds to the question.

This information regarding the deposit is displayed on the page where the customer is prompted to submit their payment details and questions are posted only when the customer acknowledges and accepts the payment terms.

It sounds like an Expert responded to your question which is why you received a charge for the balance due, however, the Expert isn't paid unless you’re satisfied with the help received and rate the service accordingly.

Please reach out to our Customer Care team and we can look into this further. We can be reached at [protected] or by email at [protected]@justanswer.com

Regards,