JumpStartRecurring monthly payment

W

My complaint is similar to Chopperman regarding recurring monthly payment for Jumpstart childrens' games. I need the email address for them, which is not on their website, so that I can contact them to stop the payments and if they do not, to then to provide evidence of the email contact and refusal to the relevant authorities and bank to initiate action to stop the payments.

• He
    Heidi Jones Jan 03, 2017

Same problem. Just charged me 100 dollars after a year of not charging.

• Je
    Jessica Jean Vamos Dec 04, 2016

I have a different deal I agreed to the charges at first because my son wanted to play bit later I tried to stop payment because my son no longer was playing on the website and they still keep charging me for it and I can't get them to stop 🔴

• Te
    texmex1058 Jul 12, 2016

This company jeeps charging my credit card every so many months. This is the third time that I am having to call them, of course no answer. And have my bank deal with this company charging my visa without approval or even my knowledge of knowing they are doing this until I see my statement. I will now have to change my visa number and deal with payments that I already have coming out monthly. I am so pissed about this company.

• Kr
    Krista Jensen-Campbell Nov 04, 2015

I woke up to a renewal charge to my account for a yr membership. I did not authorize this charge or attempt to renew. I found how to cancel my membership on the website after looking for 30 mins. I also sent an email to the support to cancel my membership an reimburse me my money. I have heard nothing from them. When I contacted my bank they gave me a number to call. [protected]. I have been calling all morning only to hear the mailbox is full please try again later. Very upset!

• Ir
    Irla2009 Aug 24, 2015

I have the same problem. I try to cancel the subscription but they keep withdrawing from my account.
    Swedish bank can do nothing.
    No replies from the company, but an email with a link that does not work.
    Horrible.

christine tibbitts Oct 11, 2013

this charge was put thru without my authorization and is dated [protected]. we were traveling then and no one authorized this charge. please cancel

maryann farrell Jan 27, 2013

I have been debited for jumpstart for over 2 years, my kids don't use it any more so mum gets stuck with the costs. I will definitely try the address above, thanks heaps mary-ann

• Wa
    walter_nicholes Jun 15, 2012

[email protected], and the number is [protected]

• Tr
    tricia66 Jun 06, 2012

Just checked my account and bingo as you say payment taken out with being first consulted very unhappy ... how do you get your money back..help

Altax May 28, 2012

Contact them here --- > copy paste the link ---> http://www.jumpstart.com/CustomerCare/CustomerCare.aspx

Altax May 28, 2012

You can contact them here... http://www.jumpstart.com/CustomerCare/CustomerCare.aspx

aliwithani84 May 21, 2012

Do you have the number little Brenda.

• Is
    ismail moffat May 21, 2012

Hi, I want to stop my re0ccuring payments through my credit card . How do I do that

• Je
    JelenaK Mar 30, 2012

Same story here how can I stopped them ?Please advise as it is annoying !

• Lo
    lolaramirez109 Aug 31, 2011

[email protected]
    I also received monthly charges but no email. This is the email I discovered to cancell my subscription and if worse comes to worse your bank statement should have the telephone number that you can call. Mine does and here it is :
    [protected]. Good Luck