Jumiaorder 315711879

T Jun 12, 2019

My Order 315711879, a set of pills came all melted and destroyed. I took pictures, called Jumia and registered a return. I was asked to send a mail to [email protected] which I did but never got a response. My very first request to return this item was the same day the item came, on the 28th of May. Everyday, I would wake up and receive mails that my return request has been cancelled when I never asked it be cancelled and Jumia never agreed to return without even a review of the item.
Jumia gives horrible services everyday to customers around the Country.