Having problems with Jumia?

Jumia Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jumia Customer Service. Initial Jumia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jumia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jumia. Discuss the issues you have had with Jumia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jumia Complaints & Reviews

Jul 15, 2019

Jumia — washing machine - order number [protected]

Good day, i am not impressed with my experience concerning this order. No one ever contacted me for delivery...

Jul 13, 2019

Jumia — collar t. shirt 4 in 1

I Olowogorioye Dolapo febisara, staying at no 3 osunde close, ojodu berger i ordered 4 in 1 collar t.shirt...

Jumiahair wig purchase

Made payment for 4 human hair wigs since 23rd of July no did not get value till date, it's showing refund completed check the so called Jumia wallet only to be seeing 4000 naira refund am please I need all my money

Is these a new style to defraud this is the third time of purchase that they keep acting any how. I need my money back to my account

GTB [protected]

Okolie chika praisejah

• Be
      Becky Felix Jul 14, 2019

Please I want a return

• Be
      Becky Felix Jul 14, 2019

Hello please I bought this hair from u people I have been calling no one is picking pls I don't have money to buy another for a full hair please come take it back I can't use it

Jul 09, 2019

Jumia — huawei y9 mobile phone not delivered as at when due.

I ordered for the product Huawei Y9 and made payment on the 5th July, 2019. Expected delivery yesterday...

Jumiap35 (2), wireless bluetooth (1)

I ordered for the two Items above on 7/7/19 by 21:03:37 unfortunately I was debited #66, 779 at my bank account (gtb) but jumia sent message to me that my order has been cancelled due to bank issues
    I consulted my bank I was told request for a decline message stating that the transaction was cancelled and I didn't receive service for my payment
    Kindly please send me the decline message

Jumiaa mobile phone in a bad shape was delivered to me

An Letv phone with order No. [protected] delivered to me on Thursday 27th of June 2019 was delivered in a bad shape, the phone battery has swollen as such has made the phone opened at both sides .
      i will added below some pictures of the phone i took.
      I want to return the phone for another one
      i have been contacting their customer care representatives but i have not been attended to

Jun 14, 2019

Jumia — hp stream 14

I bought hp laptop stream 14 3days ago from jumia and ever since then I have been trying to download and...

Jumiapayment received but shipment was not successful

I made payment through my mobile money account 3 days later it was cancelled meanwhile I received notification from my network provider that the payment was received by Jumia
        I contacted jumia several times but there was no response The payment was done on 24th, may 2019
        Transaction ID number is [protected]
        Please check the picture I provided for the Package number

payment received but shipment was not successful

Jun 12, 2019

Jumia — order [protected]

My Order [protected], a set of pills came all melted and destroyed. I took pictures, called Jumia and...

Jun 05, 2019

Jumia — car sales

Hello there Please be advised that the following advertiser is a scam. I contacted these people and they...

Jumiacamera system dvr

Dears
          Kindly I need your support as IV bought bundle contain of two camera one of them outside camera with DVR system while the technician was installing them, he did noticed the outside camera doesn't working properly, I called the customer service many times, but the problem is still pending with no action, the delivery man already and left the attached invoice, the customer service told me the receipt is empty and it's my problem and IV to call the delivery man and fix it although I've no his number, what can I do, my item number is [protected]
          I suffered from calling call center I need some one to solve my issue
          Thanks in advance

camera system dvr

Jumianexus 9.2kg auto semi auto twin tub

I bought a Nexus 9.2kG semi semi Auto Twin tub around March and the machine stopped working In April all efforts to get in touch with jumia is to no avail. Each time I power the machine it gives sound of washing but the machine doesn't roll nor wash. The order number [protected].I believe it should have a warranty period and I would like to know how to about the process.

May 23, 2019

Jumia — cancellation of shipping

I have a problem with the credibility and seriousness of Jomia Egypt. Please search and solve it. I asked...

May 23, 2019

Jumia — customer service and returns department

I've bought a smart watch from Jumia Egypt and it came to me with different colors and with defects in...

Jumia32gb samsung flash disk

I bought a 32gb flash disk from jumia which was delivered on time but the problem is the product, it's very slow when transfering items from computer/laptop to it, the highest speed is 1.31mbs which takes about 3 hours to transfer for 4gb data yet it was stated that the highest speed it can transfer is upto 300mbs, the package is DS-ADA-[protected]-1240

Jumiajespc st-10000 voltage stabilizer order number [protected]

I purchased this product from Jumia on 11/9/2018 and the damage of this device on 25/11/2018 and I contacted the company Jumia to send the invoice to activate the warranty and I have been told that they will send the invoice and was not send it until the date of the day and every time I address the company they told me I refuse to receive the invoice and I can not reach a solution yet. Please help me order number [protected] i have send many mails no acation taken. Thank you very much.

jespc st-10000 voltage stabilizer order number [protected]

May 10, 2019

Jumia — a7+ 4g lte tablet - 7" - 1gb ram - 16gb - dual sim - black

I ordered this item and it was delivered to me on time. It looked OK and there was advice that it should be...

Jumiaproduct delivery failure

I'm Patrick Juma Obunge, I placed an order for a laptop on 6th May 2019 and I was told that it will be delivered at kakamega on 8th May because that was my pick up station. I'm worried because I had already for it and so far I haven't received any notification or communication from you. My order number is [protected] kindly check for it and notify for the way forward. Phone:[protected]

May 06, 2019

Jumia — delivery services

I changed my address on Jumia but unfortunately it didn't save as the default address. So when my order...

May 05, 2019

Jumia — number not go through, ‭[protected]‬

My order Id is N7NY-BURJ And the vendor is KFC IHB I am complaining about I have order KFC since 17:30...