Jumiacustomer service and returns department

I May 23, 2019

I've bought a smart watch from Jumia Egypt and it came to me with different colors and with defects in the LED screen light (completely faded) and the camera is not working and totally Dim..
I've paid cash for the cost of the watch, and I submitted a return request and they took already but I've been 3 weeks and they are saying that the return has been rejected though all these defects !!
And till now I didn't get my money
My mobile phone number is [protected]