JTV.comseller wasted my time and lost information about the order

J

Don’t trust the company www.jtv.com. I ordered several items from them; basically it was different types of bracelets. I got information that the order would be sent within 4 days. After 2 weeks I still haven’t got the email that my items were shipped. When I contacted the customer services, I understood that they have problems with orders. The seller couldn’t find my invoice. Also it took a lot of time for the seller to find anything about my stuff. They have real problems and you will suffer from them.