JTVdamaged merchadise

C

I recently purchased a diamond ring from JTV, the ring's diamond are all cracked, broken, split and just horrible diamond. Basically the throwaway diamonds, the ones that are not approved for jewellery. I also bought a diamond tester which is broken and does not work. I contacted the company and they told me because I did not purchase the protection plan that it would cost me to send it back and also for them to try to fix it, if they could fix it they would, if not they would just send it back to me broken and I would just have to keep it that way!!
I do not care if it was 10 days or 100 days! They sold me broken and defective items that I paid for and they should be responsible for replacing them, it was not 1000 days, it had only been 30 days for the ring and 90 days for the diamond tester and that was because I thought I was doing something wrong and was trying to rouble shoot and reread the instructions which I had explained to them, instead of just sending it back not knowing if it was my fault or not. This is an outrage! They sent me broken items and know it! I did not ask for a refund only a replacement and they wouldn't even do that! I was a long time customer of theirs until I realized that their stuff was pure junk and stopped buying from, but that was not until I had spent nearly 8, 000 dollars! Someone needs to shut them down and now!

Tried to upload photo but wouldn't allow me too.

• Le
    Leni Gignac Feb 01, 2017

jtv is on their last leg now, , but it is a shame, how much money the trusting costumer had lost...but learned a valuable lesson the hard way, if those costumers have not learned by now to stay away from shopping channels .. the are in for more trouble .. everty shopping channel is tnhe same, the work the same way.. jewelry is the biggest rip of on the internet, do not shop for jewelry on the internet, you will be the looser, evey time, , those peddlers are fly by night peddlers, here to day, gone tomorrow, , kerp that in mind, and the do not carry the best, the buy cheap and the worst those shows have to offer, with already the peddler have on their minds to rip the costumer of, , go to your local jewelry store . you can see what you get and talk to the people .macy.s, or walmar.. kmart and others, carry nice jewelry at decent prices, dont get rtipped of, thjose crooks and sheisters make you look like a fool . dont let them . stay away from every shopping channel on the internet if your shopping for jewelry, , take this warning serious, , , it is..