JP Morgan Chase Bank / robocalls in some sort of chinese language.
I apologise for the ignorant sounding title but I do not know the exact language being spoken in thes robo calls. It starts out with an Asian woman saying JP Morgan Chase Bank and then go into this chinese-sounding language.
To start, these calls made the NY1 news a couple of weeks ago. The report said that they target Chinese Americans or Chinese immigrants and the Chinese language is saying things like your immigration status is in question, you will be arrested and deported. -- scary things of that nature.
The problem. I'm not Asian. My name isn't even close to an Asian sounding name. And, the calls don't stop nor can you talk to anyone on the other end to tell them to bugger off.
Updated by Um is not an answer!, Mar 16, 2019
PS:. The do not call list is a joke.
More JP Morgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts