Journeysadidas sneakers/employees giving out false information /customer service cannot help over a month later

M

Employee told me to buy another size since shoe size not available and was a Christmas gift for child. Was told requested size would be in stock in store following week. Went to store twice in following 2 weeks... Still not in stock. Called store 3rd week and employee checked inventory and computer and told me yes... Come. Went right to store. Opps sorry... We don't have them. I had to speak to 2 employees to get them to agree to ship to my home. Told they were in stock in the warehouse. Ordered completed and available in warehouse. When they didn't arrive when promised I was told by customer service that in fact they were not available in warehouse and were being shipped from another store. Arrived today and and one insole was missing. Customer service said return to warehouse for credit. They will be returned to store for refund and I will be sharing my horrible experience wherever I can. This company should be ashamed of themselves based on all of the negative reviews I am now finding!