Having problems with Journeys?

Journeys Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 324 6356 (Customer Service)
+1 866 322 9099 (Spanish Language)
1415 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 648
Nashville, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Journeys Customer Service. Initial Journeys complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Journeys above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Journeys. Discuss the issues you have had with Journeys and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Journeysrefund policy

I had ordered shoes in store that they were going to mail out and called after a week of not hearing from them only to be told that the ordered had been cancelled. They did not notify me and will not refund me in store. I now have to wait 10-12 business days to recieve a refund for shoes that are not even in my posession. Customer service kept putting me on hold and were not helpful what so ever. Will not be dealing with this company again.

Journeys — shoes are wrong size

I asked for a size 7.5 and they brought me back a size 9. I said I asked for 7.5. They came back with the 7.5...

Journeyscustomer service

I ordered two pair of Converse on July 24, 2017. On the 29th my package arrived and when I opened it, there was one pair of Toms. I called customer service to let them know, thinking they would go ahead and mail the correct items and instead I was told "once you mail the Toms, you can call us with a tracking number, then in 2-4 weeks we can ship the correct items"
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I ordered the Converse for my kids for school which starts August 9th. It is NOT my fault that their employees are incompent. I don't have an extra $85 to order two more pair in time for school, I am a single mom who works hard to provide and this is just ridiculous. Any other company would apologize for the mix up and send out the correct items immediately. The closest Journeys Kids store is 90 miles from me, which is why I ordered online to begin with. So so disappointed in this company.

Journeysshoes

I purchase a pair of shoes for my sons birthday party and they told me that they would be delivered by a certain date. While their customer service is horrible, it was aggravating to see that there policy is even more displeasing. The order tracking info indicated that the package was delivered, but no package was found at my residence at which I receive packages often. When I called they told me that they needed to file claim that takes 10 days and did not offer any immediate solution to my problem. Seeing as that it is their package UPS says that it is there claim, but Journeys will not take responsibility for their shipment not arriving and make good on the replacement. It is the last time that i shop with them and I will start going directly to the designer or amazon for my products. I try to patronize the local stores of the economy, but not when they don't care about their customers.

Journeys — shi/journeys treating employees badly

My 16yr old daughter was employed at Shi by Journeys. Unfortunately her first job was a miserable experience...

Journeysemployee/ forcing me to get something that I didn't want

I've visited Journey's recently and I only wanted to buy shoes. The woman offered to give me shoe cleaner, and I declined 3 times. She kept hounding me until I said yes and made my purchase very uncomfortable. Although she offered the item at a discount I did not want it at all. She still insisted on trying to sell it. I want my money back and from now on I'll be ordering shoes either offline or when she's not in the store.

Journeys Shoe Store — employee treatment

-Did not fully train me -Talked disrespectfully behind my back during the whole time I have worked there...

Journeysdisappointed

Journeys customer service center turned my life into a nightmare! My boyfriend ordered a pair of ugg boots for me as a gift on Valentine's Day. I decided to return them back to the store because the size was absolutely incorrect. I was told that they didn't have my size in store, so I had to contact customer service online and ask for a replacement. I called customer service and was told that I can re-order, will get my boots in 35 days and that I have to send the wrong ones back. I agreed. A week later I decided to contact them again since I have not received any tracking information. The person on the phone told me that the order was cancelled, I was told to wait up to 12 days to receive refund! I'm extremely disappointed. I will never buy anything from this store again!

Journeysovercharging

Journeys asked me to pay a $15 fee to have my order sent to my son's address instead of mine. So I asked them to cancel the order, which had not yet been paid by my bank. They told me the order could not be cancelled.

Never have I dealt with an online site so inflexible and difficult to work with. Please avoid them.

overcharging

Journeys — I was fired for sexual harassment with no proof or justification

I was a Co manager at journeys. I had 4 managers in 4 months, I was not shown a pay plot. Basically I was not...

Journeys — treatment of managers

I was a Co manager at journeys. I had 4 managers in 4 months, I was not shown a pay plan. Basically I was not...

Journeys Shoe Store — treatment of workers

Reasons- -Will potentially not fully train you -Will send you to manager your own store after a week and a...

Journeys — no pay

So ive been working at journeys for about a month or so, and i have been consistenly asking my boss for my...