Having problems with Journeys?

Journeys Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 324 6356 (Customer Service)
+1 866 322 9099 (Spanish Language)
1415 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 648
Nashville, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Journeys Customer Service. Initial Journeys complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Journeys above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Journeys. Discuss the issues you have had with Journeys and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Journeys — horrible customer service

i bought shoes for my partner for christmas on dec 15, 2017. they were too big and we exchanged them once for...

Journeysjourneys overall

Do not order from them, make sure you have the product in your hands before you leave. They say they send it to you ship it somewhere else. They expect you to wait 18 days for a refund. In the mean time, you are out money, out Christmas gift, just all over screwed. Like it is your fault! Overall journeys sucks!!! And customer service does not care!!!
I hope all of them from the top down has a horriable Christmas!!! They deserve it!!!

Journeys — store manager and unethical behavior

Okay, I don't know what to start. I went to Metrotown Journey in Vancouver yesterday to ask about my coupon i...

Burnaby

Journeys — smoking inside of the store...”quail springs mall”

The manager was plowing smoke in customers face as they check out and never greeted us at all just sat down...

Journeys — unethical behavior - online order never delivered and company will not track

Order number [protected] - I ordered online on 12/3/2017 and received a shipping notice. Still have not...

Journeysdon't order from them

Date of my order: 5th of September, 2017.
    Not sure if it is important, but I ordered the shoes in the morning.
    I honestly had no idea that they don't ship their orders and that I would have to wait for so long. It's almost the middle of December and my shoes are not here and weren't even shipped out.
    The company apologized and said that my item was out of stock, but they will notify me as soon as it will be available. So you mean that you didn't even try to get the exact shoes for one of your customers who paid the money?
    Shame on you then.

UPD. Tried to cancel my order, but was refused. Oh gosh, why was I involved in this scam???

Journeysmanagement treatment

So journeys is not a family oriented company, they honestly could not care less about you or your family. All they care about is money!! I'm a store manager & they expect us to work 70 hrs a wk. We work 6 days a week 10+ hrs a day on salary. When you get hired they tell you it's 50hrs (which is fine) but they don't tell you 6days a wk or what they really expect. My district manager never gives positive feedback it's always "missed opportunity" no matter how hard you work. Just don't understand

Journeysshipping

Placed my order on November 5th and was told I‎t would ship in 1-2 business days . I‎t was absolutely needed in my hands by the 17th . Since the item was not shipping i called customer service and the lady told me she couldn't help . Nothing changes and I called again a few days later and was left on hold for hours . Again absolutely nothing changed . My product just now began to even ship and it's is the 20th . That's 11 business days later and I‎t just BEGAN shipping . Customer service was absolutely awful and the whole experience was terrible . Never will i ever order from here again . I still have yet to get my order and it's already way later than i absolutely needed to have I‎t.

Journeysfraud, fraud, fraud!!!

I made an online purchase at a store because the shoes my daughter wanted weren't available. The shoes were purchased with a store representative and paid for. Received the item, but were the incorrect size. Returned the item and requested the correct size along with a refund for the return. Received the item; incorrect size again. Returned the item and requested a full refund. I hadn't received the refund so I called. They told me the funds would be available in my card within 3-5 business days. Contacted them again and they told me a refund couldn't be issued electronically due to company's policies, but a check for a full refund was mailed on Oct 27 and would receive it within 7-10 business day, but NLT Nov 10. I haven't received my refund yet.

Journeysracially discriminated

Me and my black mother walked into journeys, and at the same time a white couple walked in. The workers at this Journeys who were coincidentally all white completely ignored me and my mother. We were trying to purchase some UGGs for Christmas but we couldn't get to the section because they had made some sort of blockade. We said excuse me multiple times and they didn't move so we were forced to walk around them and try to get to the UGGs. Not once did any of the 3 workers try to ask us if we needed assistance, they didn't greet us when we came into the store, but our main concern is one worker in the store. Once he saw us come into the store, he moved from his position in the store and started following us! I mean right on our tails! I even almost bumped into him because he was so close and I needed to turn around to look at other shoes. We decided to just leave the store because it was making me upset that they treated us the way they did. When we left the store my mom said "Have a nice day!" being nice, and the man that was clearly racist loudly said mhm you too. I just found that a little rude. It really offended me.

Journeys — store manager

I co-sign every thing in the comment about Journey's at Coastal Grand Mall, from @workifyourclocked in...

Journeys — sexual harassment / manager at kids journeys in the woodlands mall

Daughter came home crying once again from work! This time she finally opened up and told me why she's been...

Journeysjourneys shoe company

I ordered two pair of the same shoe on 9/9. I received one pair and just assumed that they were shipping the shoes separately. Now it's 9/21 and I'm still waiting on the second pair. I called Customer service and was told that both pair had shipped in one box. I told her that I only received one pair and the website even shows that only one item was shipped. So now I they have turned this over to UPS for investigation, which will take 8-10 days, even though it's on their end. All I want is my shoes THAT I ALREADY PAID FOR. If you can find the same shoes elsewhere then I highly recommend buying from another company.

Journeysservice

Hi I'm writing to inform you of my experience yesterday, 9/17/17 at a Journeys location at Rosedale Mall, Roseville, MN. I was in at around 3pm and had such a negative experience. I was approached by a young lady and was told to let her know if I needed any assistance, moments later after I found what I was looking for, I checked around to see if anyone could grab the size I needed, I walked towards the register where I saw 3 employees gathered, one was trying to fix the register and the 2 other girls were talking amongst themselves. I just stood there waiting for anyone to give me eye contact, until one girl finally did, whom I think may have been in charge.. confused as to who was going to help me, I just look at all three of them and ask for a size 6 in baby shoes. The one who gave me eye contact seemed so shocked and appalled that I had asked for help, she rudely asks me what size I needed, I once again said I needed a 6, the other employee heard me the first time and repeated it also to this "person in charge" I then see her nudge her employee/coworker demanding her to grab my size. At this point, I felt so upset, unwelcomed and annoyed. I placed the shoes next to the register and informed them I no longer wanted to make a purchase and made it clear to the one person with the attitude, it was thanks to her. The girl who was so rude just yells out at me to have a nice day as I was making my way out. She was so unprofessional, rude, unproductive and I really hope she wasn't the one in charge, she would be a horrible mentor, leader to follow and take after. I did try calling a number given to me by a friend who is a journeys manager from a different state. I waited on the phone at least 3 minutes before hanging up. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would please inform these particular employees who represent the Journeys brand, that their poor attitude, horrible customer service needs some major changeable is unacceptable . Thank you.

Journeys — journeys coastal grand mall myrtle beach sc

I worked at coastal grand mall journeys under fairy (manager) and halee(co manager).i quit due to the fact...

Journeys — employees being rude at willowbrook mall in texas

Was on the phone with some girl and heard some guy being rude and sarcastic when I needed help tracking the...

Journeys — false advertising

I went to pick up a few more school items which included shoes so I stopped in Journeys to purchase a couple...

Journeys — I want my $89.99 back

Somebody use my card fraudulently to you people of $89.99 I called back on the 3rd of this month I would like...

Journeys — unethical behavior

I work at store 1080 in Panama City, FL. My manager Brandon Martin's behavior is out of control. I was told...

Journeys — rude/dishonest employees

My family and I were shopping in the Journeys store for school shoes. We asked one of the employees if there...