Having problems with Adidas?

800 377 3771 (Germany)
1800 801 891 (Australia)
8800 250 7753 (Russia)
1800 023 4327 (Mexico)
+1 800 982 9337 (United States)
+44 800 279 4144 (United Kingdom)
+64 508 234 327 (New Zealand)
+43 800 005 073 (Austria)
+32 80 048 517 (Belgium)
+45 80 250 076 (Denmark)
+31 800 020 1240 (Netherlands)
+351 800 819 934 (Portugal)
+41 800 001 686 (Switzerland)
+27 861 627 231 (South Africa)
+82 15 888 421 (South Korea)
+54 800 666 0206 (Argentina)
+49 15 770 591 881 (WhatsApp, Germany)
+44 742 861 3063 (WhatsApp, United Kingdom)
+33 755 802 040 (WhatsApp, France)
+39 350 048 0110 (WhatsApp, Italy)
Adi-Dassler-Strasse 1
Herzogenaurach
Germany - 91074
The United States
Adidas Village, 5055 North Greeley Avenue, Portland, OR 97217-3524

Complaints & Reviews

I am making a complaint about a customer representative

Please review most recent transcript I had with one of your customer service provider for order number ADX10358516. I was guaranteed that if I return the size 7 which was sent in the wrong size due to a factory mistake, I would be able to exchange for a size 5. The representative told me a size 5 was placed on hold. I had expressed that if they did not have my size 5, I would keep the shoes and not bother with the extra work to take pictures and return or exchange it. Prior to this very incident, I had a pair of sneakers sent to me with a security sensor on it and I had to go to an Adidas store to have it taken off. Both incidents had consume a good amount of my time and money for travel . I am very disappointed with the service of both these incidents. I am very angry with the customer service for making untrue guarantees that again have left me very disappointed with Adidas. Adidas can not make guarantees and not follow through with it. Please investigate. Thank you.

adidas store stole my merchandise

So, my wife is from Mexico and her brother is visiting us for a couple of weeks. Yesterday we went to buy some items at our local Adidas outlet store in Troutdale, Or. We realized last night that we may have gone a little overboard on the purchasing since there is a huge sale due to the fact that this particular store is going to close at the end of the month. So, we decided there were some things we wanted to return that were not that necessary. My brother-in-law (my wife's brother) decided to take the return items back to the store to get a refund. Upon reviewing the receipt that we were given yesterday (01/20/2020) there was one item that we ran into a problem with. A pair of navy blue sandals. We had gotten them at a great price since everything in the store is 60% off plus we had an additional 30% off on top of that so my brother-in-law didn't see any issue. Unfortunately for him, there are very rude workers at this store as they refused to give him a refund for these sandals. They insisted that he had stolen them from the store and so they took the sandals and did not give a refund. They were not reasonable whatsoever and did not listen to him when he showed them the receipt. When I heard this, I was outraged. I understand that these workers are going to be looking for a new job soon, but they should not take there frustrations out on the customer EVER! This is unacceptable behavior and I am starting to wonder if I should ever go shopping at Adidas again in the future. Buyer beware when you try to return "paid for" goods to an Adidas store. They might call you a thief and then end up stealing your items from you as well.

Sincerely,

Extremely Disgruntled Customer

sandals

I have been ad adidas fan for a very long time. Recently I purchaced a pair of adidas sandals (not cheaply). After about 3 hours my feet started to burn badly at the top. I removed the sandals and the burn turned into a blister. Photos attached. After several unsuccessful attemts to contact the through various means, I gave up. I will never purchase adidas products again.

Charles
Chillo.[protected]@gmail.com

service

I have all the transcripts and emails .
I brought shoes on Black Friday I got presale additional 30% off fir using the newly updated app - this was the only way to access the sale early .
The app had a bug and the address input didn't recognise unit numbers - i was okay with this I contacted them 3 days later and the problem was meant to rectified - Only it wasn't, it's now been six weeks they have my money but are failing to provide me with the goods or a refund!! I have followed up at least 4 times a week and the customer service lie and tell me it's on its way - postage time is 2-3 days it's now closer to 2-3 months - I have never encountered such terrible customer service I now hate the brand with a passion I will be lodging a formal complaint with consumer affairs very soon

adidas customer service and tennis shoe warranty

I purchased adidas shoes worth $160 that failed during the warranty period. It literally fell apart and so I sent the shoe back with pictures and receipt to adidas. They awarded me with an adidas virtual gift card with $160. Great! So, I thought...

I went to a local adidas store to redeem the virtual gift card (which doesn't expire) a few months after the card was issued. BTW, the virtual giftcard was issued via email from (
csgiftcards ). The cashier said that the gift card was redeemed already. No one has access to my email and I have never redeemed it.

So, I call adidas customer service who said they will issue me one. I wait and nothing. I call back and they told me they will issue one. I wait and nothing. I call back a third time and now they say that based on their terms of agreement of their gift card usage that if the card was redeemed, even if it was stolen or via other reasons, they will not issue a replacement. From my perspective, I received a gift card that has no value.

Thus, I'm out of $160 from adidas.

yeezy’s

I recently won a raffle for a pair of yeezy yecheil and unfortunately I entered the wrong apartment number on the shipping information., order # AD041301451. The person who received it refused the package because it was the wrong apartment. I tried contacting adidas and fedex to resolve the issue before it reached adidas warehouse because apparently adidas will not re-ship your order once returned even though I was not the one who refused it and even offered covering the shipping cost. I received different responses from customer service but after all the back and forth I was only offered a refund. This process is unfair to customers since the yeezys are exclusive and not readily available for purchase so you then lose the opportunity to get the sneakers.

service of product

Bought on cyber Monday the Trefoil hoodie set in black and white for my daughter that wears a size big girls 14, which is a LARGE. They were on sale ANNNND there was an additional 30% off.. Great I thought- perfect timing for Christmas.. I got the package TODAY and low and behold they sent me childrens size 7/8. NO WHERE near a Large. So I called to exchange it out and guess what??? They were out of STOCK! Imagine that.. So now in order to get a refund I HAVE TO TAKE it to a UPS store within 7 days from receiving the box. Christmas rush/ traffic galore and I HAVE TO DO THIS.. They would not allow me to wait to exchange it for when they get more in stock- nope I dont get the discounts at all now! Im HIGHLY disappointed... So beware! So now Im just buying my daughter 2 plain hoodies from a store well known here and still saving an additional $20...

dear sir / madam, I would like to express in this way the great disappointment and probably the deception I have experienced.

On 28/10/2019 I bought football shoes at the Adidas outlet store in Designer Outlet Parndorf in Vienna. To the cashier, I brought a box with shoes with a price tag of 34.95 euros. I paid for the product with a card and because I was in a lot of a hurry I didn't pay attention to the bill, thinking everything was okay.

When I came back to my country I got bank statement where I could see that my bank account was withdrawn from 149.95 euros instead of 34.95 euros.

I sincerely hope that this was a mistake, because something like this does not fit one of the world's most famous brands. If not then I have no other explanation than you gave me a fake box of the model F36627 (as it says on the box) with a cheaper price, instead of the real expensive price of the DB2012 (as it says on the bill) and that this is a fraud for your customers.

I want you to explain to me how it is possible that a cashier did not scan the code given on the product box? I do not understand how it could have come to the price of 149.95 euros if it says 34.95 euros on the box because there is no price on the shoe itself? I do not understand why the cashier did not tell me during payment that the price on the box did not match the price of the item? This should probably be the responsibility of the cashier.

I have attached a picture of my bank statement, my account and a picture of the box and product I purchased.

terrible customer service

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I have shoes that do not fit me. That I have been trying to return to you guys. The first lady told me to check back to see if the shoes was in stock. Called back the lady told me it was and she was sending it. She was having issues with the order and told me she would call back. Come to find out she sent me an email... why did she not call me back? So I called today and the representative told me therea nothing he can do and hung up on me. Now I am stuck with shoes that dont fit. I need a Supervisor asap. I have this call recorded and I will be posted how ridiculous the service is.

adidas has serious shipping issues - order ad34238904 & ad32586313

No notification of shipping issues to help with gift buying etc. placed 3 orders all of which have been over 2 weeks for shipping with no notice. If Adidas wants to be part of the online game they need to take notes from other companies. i placed order with Nike on Sunday and my shoe is already out of delivery. My Adidas order from 2 weeks ago is still sitting "in process" where it's been since the day after ordering. I have asked for the order to be canceled only to be told several times that the cancellation has been requested. i'm wondering if i will every see my money or the shoes that i ordered.

adidas terrex swift r

I just recently bought a terrex swift R online here in Philippines and was so happy and excited about it I posted it right away on our Facebook page

Only to be disappointed the very first time I wore it.
The synthetic material is separating from the protective rubber on the toe part.

runners

I bought my son a pair of Adidas running shoes in Sept. when he was tying them up the other day the leather that holds the laces ripped in two different places. He is now unable to tie up his shoe laces. I no longer have the receipt for them so I was wondering what the solution would be? Here is a picture of the shoe. Thanks Carrie Therrien
Moose Jaw Canada
[protected]@hotmail.com

runners

tshirt

I ordered a tshirt online for a gift for a friend in cuba I fly in 7 days.. I received email stating it was delivered but I did not recieve anything adidas says ups delivered it ok so someone has my $30+ tshirt cause I dont I called adidas first call i'm told give them 24 hours to investigate now 4 days later I call back now i'm told 7-10 days more i'm pissed I will never buy this [censored] again... The worst customer service ever...

defective shoes

I have a defected shoes from France and I went to see your policy about the defected shoes I can't turn back to Adidas France because I live in Egypt and I communicated with them asking for an exception or a confirmation letter so I can change it with another version here and they are not willing to help at all by any solution and also the super star version is not available in adidas in my home town, now I have a shoes that is defected that I can change or return or refund it's money they are not giving me help or other solutions all what the say we can't do anything so who can do something, and they are offering 30% discount which is not covering any of my defected shoes which I bought 18 time due to our Egyptian currency to euros. I sent to look at my issue and no one cares to look. This is so disappointing. the defect from inside the shoes please I need a solution
email: sandy.[protected]@hotmail.com
Phone number: +[protected]

adidas dark blue hoodie

Hello. I purchased a navy blue hoodie last year from a local sport outlet . The blue colour from the garment continues to bleed and run, Resulting in it looking really shoddy now. Adidas is not cheap and is my brand of choice. I wash it as instructed and never tumble dry. Please can you advise further as I really an not happy about this. Thank you.

[protected]@yahoo.com

Tried to place a order online and it would not except my payment. I used 3 different credit cards, two different phones, with two different people and it kept saying fail. I called adidas.com, and all they can tell me is the information I provided the system is not excepting my info. I never heard of this... Just placed a order with eastbay with the same card and Information, no problem. I'm very confused on what's going on with this. And I was told my order couldn't be placed over the phone neither...

manufacturer defect superstar shoes

I have a defected shoes from Adidas, No one cares to help and refuse to help, I sent email and no reply back this is the worst service I have ever seen, Please contact me I need a solution for my problem I contacted Adidas Egypt head office and the branch I bought the shoes and I went to the head office in my country they are giving unlogic respond I tried to contact Adidas France so they might ship me another shoes or refund my money back and no help at all.

manufacturer defect superstar shoes

adidas terrex

Hi there. My husband bought a pair of addidas Terrex at Edgars Sandton. In less than a year the takkie wat thorn and stiches came loose.Went back to Edgars to find out they need advice from Addidas what to do.All his life he only bought Addidas tekkies but this time Addidas realy dissapointed us. One would have think this takkie will last for longer than 3 years for the price just a little less than R2000. Very dissapointed.

Lorette
[protected]

astro turfs adidas predator

Brought the Adidas predator laceless for my boy very disappointed not only was there none in any stores when we did manage order online ( couldn't use our gift card so had to pay an extra £25). Arrived yesterday & what poor quality considering the price £60... the cotton is unraveling at the back so will probably only last a month or 2 very disappointed

astro turfs adidas predator

adidas real madrid soccer jerseys

Hi at Adidas! I'm a loyal brand follower and a big soccer fan. I have a vast soccer jersey collection in my cupboard and all Adidas since they sponsor Real Madrid C.F. My problem is that all the sposor names or lettering on the front of the jerseys are always cracking up or melting. On the odd day I fold my jersey and leave it overnight the lettering melts and sticks to each other or the rest off the jersey leaving marks or duplicate of the sponsor name on other parts of the jersey. I would like to make a suggestion to someone out there to try and better that part off replica soccer jerseys. I really want to keep buying my favorite teams jersey but this is really putting me off from buying them. Is there no way the the sponsor name could be better fused in the actual material itself instead of being printed on? Please please give some feedback,  i really want to continue buying Real Madrid jerseys, but ones that last. Thank you very much. Regards Lyle Mager

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices