Having problems with Adidas?

Adidas Customer Service Contacts

800 377 3771 (Germany)
1800 801 891 (Australia)
8800 250 7753 (Russia)
1800 023 4327 (Mexico)
+1 800 982 9337 (United States)
+44 800 279 4144 (United Kingdom)
+64 508 234 327 (New Zealand)
+43 800 005 073 (Austria)
+32 80 048 517 (Belgium)
+45 80 250 076 (Denmark)
+31 800 020 1240 (Netherlands)
+351 800 819 934 (Portugal)
+41 800 001 686 (Switzerland)
+27 861 627 231 (South Africa)
+82 15 888 421 (South Korea)
+54 800 666 0206 (Argentina)
+49 15 770 591 881 (WhatsApp, Germany)
+44 742 861 3063 (WhatsApp, United Kingdom)
+33 755 802 040 (WhatsApp, France)
+39 350 048 0110 (WhatsApp, Italy)
Adi-Dassler-Strasse 1
Herzogenaurach
Germany - 91074
The United States
Adidas Village, 5055 North Greeley Avenue, Portland, OR 97217-3524

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Adidas Customer Service. Initial Adidas complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Adidas above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Adidas. Discuss the issues you have had with Adidas and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Adidas Complaints & Reviews

Adidas Refund

I ordered the IVY park collection back on Oct 29, with Adidas and I never received my items. Pitney Bowes never picked up the items. I put in a dispute with my bank and later cancelled it because I was advised that the refund was issued. I called Adidas back and advised the claim was removed they advised that they submitted my claim for refund to wait for 14 days. I called back to today Jan 15th still no ivy park items after 2 1/2 month, no refund nor any help from a representative. only offered a call back in 48-72 hours and was denied being able to speak with a supervisor. This has been the worse customer service experience ever in my life. With the outsourcing of the job and the poor procedures developed with in the company.

Adidas Product I have note received and no one can verify what is happening

I placed my order November 28, 20202 (AD079320406). I never received the order and I continue to get messages that the order is delayed and there is not updates. There is not supervisor you can speak with at Addidas to discuss your issue. I know we a all exiperencing COVID 19 but this does not mean that company can use COVID as an excuse not to provide service. They take your money right now but are allowed to not provide any customer service.

Adidas USAClothing I did not receive

I ordered clothing totaling $121.98 on 11/25/2020. I have not received it. It was shipped by fedex tracking number [protected]. The status of shipment as verified by tracking number has been on truck for delivery since 11/27/2020. I contacted adidas customer service several times before they finally responded that the package had been delivered. I have asked them to verify by tracking number with fedex that in fact the package has not been delivered and is obviously lost. They refuse to. They will not send replacement for the lost clothing.

Dec 08, 2020

Adidas — Shoes

Hi Aziz, First of all the box came damaged as you can see in the photos which is not professional at all...

Adidas Yeezy boost draw scam

I wish I had read these reviews before attempting to purchase my first — and what will be my last — pair of Yeezy Boosts. I was selected for the draw that occurred today @ 11AM EST. My bank didn't recognize the charge & temporarily flagged it. After resolving issue with bank, I tried to reach 3 people from customer service — all were rude &/or unhelpful. Why is it that customers are legally obligated to purchase the shoes IF selected for the draw but Adidas is not liable for providing the shoes IF we are selected? Now, they are sold out, & I was told I can't reach a supervisor or get any help.

Adidas Yeezy boost 700 v2

I purchased a pair of YEEZY BOOST 700 V2 "Tephra" FU7914 from ADIDAS MY online website on last year June/15th/19, with order number AMY00500794. Unfortunately the pairs didn't deliver until today and the status are still tucked on "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed". I contacted the customer service via email and also online chatting several times and the answer are still them same, waiting advice from warehouse. Im really disappointed and fedup with their service, this is consider a scam already for me, took your money almost a year and didn't deliver anything to you. I made a request on refund or replace with any other Yeezy shoes but until now they didn't give any response to me, I'm going to seek for legal advice for upcoming day and I hope complaint board could help me on this issue, thank you.

Yeezy boost 700 v2

Adidas Customer Service and Delivery Carrier

In the past Fedex has lost my packages, delivered it to the wrong address and much more. Called up Customer Service because this time my package said delivered but was not. Turns out Customer Service sides with Fedex Company. Checked my cameras for the time that it was claimed to be delivered and no Fedex Truck. Was refunded the money but was told that if it happened again, I would not be Refunded. As if it were my fault. The Fault lies with Fedex who delivered my package to a wrong address!

Aug 11, 2020

Adidas — Exceptionally poor service by female manager at adidas century city, cape town, mens' store.

On 07 august 2020, i called ahead of time to purchase a new arsenal jersey, which was promised to me at 15%...

Adidas Refuse to help with returning the wallet

Two weeks ago, when I returned the shoes to Adidas, I accidentally dropped my wallet into the package. I called Adidas immediately. They responded to me that they would figure out how to help me once the package got delivered. Five days later, the package arrived. But when I called them again, they just said they are not able to send it back without telling any reason.
              After knowing they don't want to help me return it back, I asked them at least dispose my wallet properly because all of my important information are in that wallet, including driver license, student ID card, and bank cards. I felt so helpless especially during this difficult time.

Adidas Everything. Horrible horrible business.

Seriously, don't waste your time with this company. Their customer service is non-existent. On hold on the phone for hours and hours without a response, they do not respond to their e-mails, they held up hundreds of dollars from me for almost three weeks now with no new info on their order tracker, just "waiting to be packed". I will have to initiate a chargeback with my bank which won't be hard with a business that is completely unresponsive.
                DON'T give this company a dime. Save yourself the headache. You've been warned.

Jul 03, 2020

Adidas — Payment not received and unethical behavior

I ordered some products from the adidas store using a $50 gift card and two promotional $15 gift cards in...

Adidas Product and service

Order placed 16/17 May only received 26 May, yet shoes wete defective. After numerous mails sent and telephonic queries shoes were collected. An entire month has passed yet nothing to shos for our money. Call center is almozt impossible to get gbrough to yet after hilsing fof several minutes staff couldn't give a damn and have no customer service training.

Adidas I am making a complaint about a customer representative

Please review most recent transcript I had with one of your customer service provider for order number ADX10358516. I was guaranteed that if I return the size 7 which was sent in the wrong size due to a factory mistake, I would be able to exchange for a size 5. The representative told me a size 5 was placed on hold. I had expressed that if they did not have my size 5, I would keep the shoes and not bother with the extra work to take pictures and return or exchange it. Prior to this very incident, I had a pair of sneakers sent to me with a security sensor on it and I had to go to an Adidas store to have it taken off. Both incidents had consume a good amount of my time and money for travel . I am very disappointed with the service of both these incidents. I am very angry with the customer service for making untrue guarantees that again have left me very disappointed with Adidas. Adidas can not make guarantees and not follow through with it. Please investigate. Thank you.

Jan 21, 2020

Adidas — adidas store stole my merchandise

So, my wife is from Mexico and her brother is visiting us for a couple of weeks. Yesterday we went to buy...

Adidas sandals

I have been ad adidas fan for a very long time. Recently I purchaced a pair of adidas sandals (not cheaply). After about 3 hours my feet started to burn badly at the top. I removed the sandals and the burn turned into a blister. Photos attached. After several unsuccessful attemts to contact the through various means, I gave up. I will never purchase adidas products again.

Charles
                      Chillo.[protected]@gmail.com

Adidas service

I have all the transcripts and emails .
                        I brought shoes on Black Friday I got presale additional 30% off fir using the newly updated app - this was the only way to access the sale early .
                        The app had a bug and the address input didn't recognise unit numbers - i was okay with this I contacted them 3 days later and the problem was meant to rectified - Only it wasn't, it's now been six weeks they have my money but are failing to provide me with the goods or a refund!! I have followed up at least 4 times a week and the customer service lie and tell me it's on its way - postage time is 2-3 days it's now closer to 2-3 months - I have never encountered such terrible customer service I now hate the brand with a passion I will be lodging a formal complaint with consumer affairs very soon

Adidas adidas customer service and tennis shoe warranty

I purchased adidas shoes worth $160 that failed during the warranty period. It literally fell apart and so I sent the shoe back with pictures and receipt to adidas. They awarded me with an adidas virtual gift card with $160. Great! So, I thought...

I went to a local adidas store to redeem the virtual gift card (which doesn't expire) a few months after the card was issued. BTW, the virtual giftcard was issued via email from (
                          csgiftcards ). The cashier said that the gift card was redeemed already. No one has access to my email and I have never redeemed it.

So, I call adidas customer service who said they will issue me one. I wait and nothing. I call back and they told me they will issue one. I wait and nothing. I call back a third time and now they say that based on their terms of agreement of their gift card usage that if the card was redeemed, even if it was stolen or via other reasons, they will not issue a replacement. From my perspective, I received a gift card that has no value.

Thus, I'm out of $160 from adidas.

Adidas yeezy’s

I recently won a raffle for a pair of yeezy yecheil and unfortunately I entered the wrong apartment number on the shipping information., order # AD041301451. The person who received it refused the package because it was the wrong apartment. I tried contacting adidas and fedex to resolve the issue before it reached adidas warehouse because apparently adidas will not re-ship your order once returned even though I was not the one who refused it and even offered covering the shipping cost. I received different responses from customer service but after all the back and forth I was only offered a refund. This process is unfair to customers since the yeezys are exclusive and not readily available for purchase so you then lose the opportunity to get the sneakers.

Adidas service of product

Bought on cyber Monday the Trefoil hoodie set in black and white for my daughter that wears a size big girls 14, which is a LARGE. They were on sale ANNNND there was an additional 30% off.. Great I thought- perfect timing for Christmas.. I got the package TODAY and low and behold they sent me childrens size 7/8. NO WHERE near a Large. So I called to exchange it out and guess what??? They were out of STOCK! Imagine that.. So now in order to get a refund I HAVE TO TAKE it to a UPS store within 7 days from receiving the box. Christmas rush/ traffic galore and I HAVE TO DO THIS.. They would not allow me to wait to exchange it for when they get more in stock- nope I dont get the discounts at all now! Im HIGHLY disappointed... So beware! So now Im just buying my daughter 2 plain hoodies from a store well known here and still saving an additional $20...

Nov 06, 2019

Adidas — dear sir / madam, I would like to express in this way the great disappointment and probably the deception I have experienced.

On 28/10/2019 I bought football shoes at the Adidas outlet store in Designer Outlet Parndorf in Vienna. To...