Having problems with Tommy Hilfiger?

Tommy Hilfiger Customer Service Contacts

800 8666 9445 (European Countries)
+31 207 194 788 (Netherlands)
Stadhouderskade 6
Amsterdam
Netherlands - 1054

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tommy Hilfiger Customer Service. Initial Tommy Hilfiger complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tommy Hilfiger above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tommy Hilfiger. Discuss the issues you have had with Tommy Hilfiger and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tommy HilfigerProduct that I brought

I brought a tommy hilfiger top about 3 weeks ago I paid 210 for the hoodie. But the logo on the front that says tommy registered since 1985. Is peeling off im really gutted as I have only had it for 3 weeks and when the log eventually comes there's no other logo or anything to show its a tommy top so basically I just paid for a red yellow and grey stripe hoodie. I want to be able to have the log show and not peel off the top just buy it self very unhappy I work my [censored] off to pay for these brands and good clothes.

Product that I brought

Tommy HilfigerTommy black boots

My right boot has completely deteriorated while the left side is normal. I can't take them back to the store. So I am asking for your help. These Boots were over 140 dollars. I'm so very disappointed as this is my second pair and I've totally loved them In the past.

Tommy black boots

Tommy HilfigerOrdered a blouse did not receive instead a pair of trousers was sent

I ordered a blouse from the above Company, pair of men's trousers was sent? I immediately contacted Tommy Hilfiger Customer Service, informing them of their mistake. They informed me to send images of the trouser, which I did, with all the barcodes etc.I was informed they would look into the mistake, ten emails later I was informed it would take a further two days before they know what went wrong? I have emailed Customer Services informing them the onus was on them, to sort my problem out, and were does that leave me, with a pair of trousers I did not order, hey have given me a ticket no1002863426. My original order no is86333422. Mrs A Munro 14 Ridgebourne Close, Callands, Warrington, Cheshire, WA59YB, UK.

Tommy HilfigerHuman rights

Today my wife with her mother entered the Niagara on the Lake store and was told by a sales worker she had to wear a mask. The problem is she is exempt by the human rights code In Canada. She was told to leave the store. The mask law clearly says you can refuse a mask for medical condition and your beliefs this is the wording in the act. I can email you the health act if you need it but this hurt my wife's feelings and should have never happened in the first place you should know the law before you force it on your customers.

• Updated by Glen DeKoker · Aug 06, 2020

She was hurt felt like a second hand person very wrong.

Tommy HilfigerSunglasses

I went into a store in Tanger Outlets and the young man working watched me try on a pair of sunglasses and then took them and said i could not try them on. Who buys sunglasses and does not try them on and proceeded to stand there as if to dare me to try more on. All he had to do was clean the ones that i tried on, which would only been 2 pairs. I used to love their sunglasses, but will never shop there again!

Tommy HilfigerWomen’s boots

2 years ago I bought a pair of your women's boots at TJMaxx and loved them- I bought another pair this year and have had them for a few months and the heel is completely worn down and FALLING OFF- I had to superglue them and I have no idea if this will hold- I still need to wear them for work. It is very disappointing that a Hilfiiger product would be so cheaply made that it doesn't even last 1 season! Have you received other complaints like this- the boots I got were black - fit to right below knee- and have a gold H on the side. Please let me know your thoughts on this when you can

Feb 09, 2020

Tommy Hilfiger — customer service

I have gone numerous times to your shops in the uk and I have never once experienced the customer service I...

Tommy Hilfigerhilfiger sneakers

I bought a pair of sneakers on November 7, 2019 from Macy's in Woodbridge, NJ and by January the shoelaces have come apart. I am very disappointed as I thought I found the perfect pair of sneakers and I chose Tommy based on its reputation but I find that the quality of the footwear is really bad. Just after 2 months of wear (that too not everyday wear) the elastic holding the laces in front tears and I did not trip or fall down nor hit the shoe on anything. It just came off on its own. I am attaching a picture with my complaint.

I want my shoes to be replaced by Hilfiger.

Thanks,
              Paromita Ghosh
              930 Braesridge Way, Alpharetta, GA 30022
              [protected]@yahoo.com

hilfiger sneakers

Tommy Hilfigermen's quilted puffer jacket

You guys stitched over the string that tightens my hood, one of the strings was fine but the other is totally stitched over and I paid alot for this coat. Please help, i dont want a messed up jacket. Also tried to get the string out and it just ended up ripping it. Again please fix this or could you send me a new on ? It would help my complaint. Also I got the string out but it ended up ripping like I said. Check out the picture😔

men's quilted puffer jacket

Nov 15, 2019

Tommy Hilfiger — tommy hilfiger wallet

I had bought a Tommy Hilfiger wallet from Kolkata in May 2019 and the material on the outside started to peel...

Nov 11, 2019

Tommy Hilfiger — refund

Dear all, Last month on 10th of October I made a refund in Tommy H.shop from San Juan, Calle del Cristo ...

Tommy Hilfigershop assistant

I drive one hour to reach the TH shop at the Target National Harbour. I get in at 06.40pm, looks around to find my favorite dress and at 06.53 pm I asked to use a fitting room. The shop assistant said me, no we locked the door and you cannot try. I tried to explain that were 06.53 and that I lived in hour far from there but I said that I should go before and get me out. I am client of your brand and this is unacceptable.

Oct 25, 2019

Tommy Hilfiger — a blue jeans

I bought a blue jeans for my 7 years old boy for SAR 350 after discount alone and couple of other pieces and...

Tommy Hilfigervea y sandels

I purchased a pair of your beach sandels back in June this year thinking a well respected brand name would serve me well. My last pair of Levi's lasted three summers!! Apart from walking twenty metres to the car and a few hundred metres to the beach from parking they have only been worn around the house.WORN OUT ALREADY!!!
                    I attach photos of the sandels and all the packaging/receipts. I look forward to a prompt response before I consider referring to the Office of Consumadores.
                    Regards
                    Steve Petherbridge

Tommy Hilfigerdamaged product

I have received no answer on the following complaint, which disappoints me ever more from the brand !

I recently bought a pair of shoes. I have been wearing them only for a month. As obvious in the photos attached they are greatly damaged. I believe that their damage is totally unacceptable for that short use I have made and not at all appropriate to the status of the brand or the price of the product. I am expecting a resolution to the situtation, in the form of a refund !

Oct 09, 2019

Tommy Hilfiger — tommy hilfiger tote bag

So, we bought this Tommy handbag, 3 months back from Miami airport.. in just a short period the cloth ...

Oct 07, 2019

Tommy Hilfiger — iconic tommy tote

Hi Im from Australia. Came to japan on holidays. I spent lot of many on the below handbag . Bought few...

Tommy Hilfigerdamaged product

Sep 30, 2019

Tommy Hillfiger, Dublin 2, Ireland — product and service complaint

I bought a clothing item in your store for my new partner, the man behind the counter gift wrapped the...

Tommy Hilfigerwallet

Hello. My name is kinjal lathiya. I bought a wallet. I am using it from 9 months. Wallet had the 6 months warranty. So, now from 3 months material started to tear very badly. I am attaching the photographs. Though, I have used this wallet very delicately. This kind of product is not made for even regular use. Really very disappointed with this brand. I am using many different brand's products but this is the worst. I have not bought a single thing of tommy hilfiger after this.