Joshua Doore - Russellstop loader washing machine

T

My name is Asa. Thomas, customer number [protected].
Washing machine not working. This is not a brand new machine you guys gave us. It did not come in a box, it was not sealed, no operating manual...

I neva skip any payment but ur account department calls me like crazy, if ur systems are of & they thought I skipped a payment then that's ur branch in Athlone's fault. Please make sure you fix this machine cause it not a new thing you guys sold to us. If I call the store, I don't get threw, if I call a [protected] then they ask me for acc numbers that the store must give...

I Do not give you people any payment problems. Im paying a problem that you people gave me... branch in Athlone.

Please sort this mess of a machine that you gave me out...[protected] Mr. THOMAS