Joshua Doore - Russells Logo

Joshua Doore - Russells

Having problems with Joshua Doore - Russells?

Joshua Doore - Russells reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 15, 2010. The latest review Poor Customer service was posted on Oct 11, 2021. The latest complaint Broken furniture and no feedback was resolved on Dec 19, 2014. Joshua Doore - Russells has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 96 reviews. Joshua Doore - Russells has resolved 5 complaints.

Joshua Doore - Russells Customer Service Contacts

South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Joshua Doore - Russells Customer Service. Initial Joshua Doore - Russells complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Joshua Doore - Russells above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Joshua Doore - Russells. Discuss the issues you have had with Joshua Doore - Russells and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Joshua Doore - Russells Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Joshua Doore - Russellsemployee at the russells/joshua doore stanger branch

I went in to apply for an item on credit and left disgusted by the service I received from pushpa (the employee), she was so rude and abrupt and I was left speechless, I am in awe as to how exactly such a huge company can display such poor service. I honestly would never recommend this company to anyone in the future!

A very unhappy and disgusted client!

Joshua Doore - Russellsservice

Acc ref:[protected]
    N mokate-[protected]
    Bapong russels brits

I have bought at chester drawer at bapong russels and I decided that I will delivery it myself and they told me that I must pay the guy fro r150 to build it as it is in pieces if not I have to do it myself.

I need confirmation about payment if soo, I wil take it back and buy at anoter stores who shall assist me

My number
    [protected]

Joshua Doore - Russells — 4pce belinda wall unit

GOOD DAY I'm very disappointed in Russell's in Knysna that is now Bradley's. Ive bought a 4 pce Belinda Wall...

Knysna

Joshua Doore - Russellspoor service

I am really disappointed, I bought a sleepmaster double bed on the 25th of november at russells and they said they will call me to collect the bed and yesterday (05 december 2016) they told me that the bed is out of stock I must fetch edblo queen bed of which I never bought nor want. Why sell something that is not there?? They said each branch will receive 10 beds but seems like they never received even a single one!!! I dont trust this shop ever if they say its a sale forget you will get that item

Joshua Doore - Russells — 3 piece lounge suite

I lay byed me a black 3 piece lounge suite and I fetch it 3 months ago at your store... my couches is broken...

Cape Town

Joshua Doore - Russellspoor service

I submitted my laybye refund claim forms with all attachments required including bank statements and receipts in July 2016. I never got paid until today 30 Nov 2016 and I went to the branch to purchase some item but requested them to subtract the claimed amount since I never received it but the branch manager told me he needs the proof, which is another bank statement that I never received it. It does not make sense for them to request the proof of non payment from me since they didnt even bother to check their records if they made the payment or not. Instead of them producing the proof of payment (if they made it) they demand that I give them proof of non payment. I requested the manager to simply call the accounts department to make a follow up but he insists that I do that myself or else bring the bank statement. I called the head office but yhey also sent me from pillar to post and hung up on me. I'm not the one who is supposed to prove their non payment, they are the ones who should prove their payment but because they are lazy and incompetent they turn the responsibility the other way around. The branch in question is Russels Barberton branch in Mpumalanga. My number is [protected].

Joshua Doore - Russellslounge suite

We purchased a lounge suite from Russells Stanger and was told if there are any faults to let them know. We called and physically went to the store twoo weeks after purchase to complain that we are unsatisfied with the product. The cushions have gone in and the board on the side comes off.
          We have asked for replacement. All we were told is that someone will call or sms us and yes we got an sms never to hear from anyone again.
          We called the store and spoke to both the sales lady and manager and they called back to say that it will be sorted out. To date nothing has been done.
          We were rather upset when we spoke to them because of no movement of our complaint. We asked for either a refund or replacement.
          The service is very disappointing once the sale was done.
          I have tried to call today and there is just no answer at the store.

Joshua Doore - Russells — russels insurance refusing to pay

Good day, Last of last year 2014 around around August, I bought a Plasma TV at Russels Jhb CBD Rissik...

Joshua Dooredefy 210 litre

Defy freezer was purchaser on 12 February 2015. The unit was only in working order for a few weeks. The customer bought this to the attention of Joshua Door Nylstroom and was advised that the unit would need to be re-gassed. She made several follow up calls to no avail. She advised the store that she would return the item for a full refund in terms of the CPA. A letter was sent to Joshua Door on 25 September 2015. No response was received and again several phone calls were made to the supplier, customer care, the store etc. Giving the customer a run around. To date nothing has been done to resolve this. Every phone calls to either the store or Joshua Door gets referred back. the query lodged by Joshua Door to the supplier was only logged on 15 October 2015. Again various telephone calls leaves the customer with no solution. She has returned the freezer to the store and asked for the refund and again she was advised that they cannot issue a refund unless they receive a credit from the supplier. Customer care reference number is JO-DE12102015-13.

Joshua Dooredefective bed

On 17 Sept 2013 I bought a bed from Joshua Doore Cradock, Customer nr 761514.

They delivered the bed, informed me that I must come and pay.

I paid, but did not get an invoice, their systems were down.

2 months ago, I started complaining because my bed is under warranty. But because I don't have the invoice, and they cant find it on their computer, they can not get a representative of slumberland to come and look at the defect.

The base is broken, the bed is scew. I am now forced to buy a new bed. I would love to have my money back, otherwise just the bed replaced.

I lodged two complaints with head office in the last 2 weeks, they simply don't return my calls or do anything.

Hope you can help me
              Janet Gerber
              [protected]

Joshua DooreBroken furniture and no feedback

I would like to lay a formal complaint against the Joshua doore in commissioner street in Johannesburg, I went to the store to complain about the couches that I bought there last year was assisted by Mr samuel I told him that the couches were broken and that my mum went to the store in butterworth regarding the same matter that was on the 12/12/14 when she went there and they promised to give her a call on monday the 14/12/14 that has not happened till. I was speacking with Mr samuel who said to me he was login a complaint regarding the matter. Then he said I will be contacted about this matter,,,, that was on the 16/12/14 still nothing yet. I again went to the store on the 17/12/14 at commissioner street were I was told that Mr samuel was on launch a lady went to call him and I was advised that he was coming so I waited for him for about 30minents so the lady said I must leave my cell number he will call me of which he has not call me even now. I just want to complain about poor customer services in both these stores I do not understand why should I be treated like this at this stores aspecial when I have been a loyal customer does this mean that the joshua doore only cares about me paying my installment not the service or quality of my furniture they are selling? Thank you in advance Noxolo Cordelia Camagu

Joshua Dooreno feedback and bad quality furniture

I've lodged a complaint (37833) at the shop on 08/02/2012 and phoned their customer line on 09/02/2012 to confirm and I told them of the broken furniture and also the lack of feedback from the branch. Still no feedback save for one miss call on my phone that I found late last week. The branch manager also told my wife that should they need to send somebody to fix the furniture again that we would have to pay although the warranty has not expired yet. Now I have previously (Last Year) complained on this website about the furniture that not even lasted a week before it fell apart and also a leg of the bed that they did not deliver until late January 2012. I got a call from the branch manager that time and there was some activity to resolve but they also messed this up. The lack of service and the quality of their products have certainly left a bad taste in my mouth and I would not like anybody else to experience this. I would like a discount on this huge purchase I've made of below quality products that certainly is not worth it and also well below par service from a well known and maybe the most used retailer for consumers of the lower income groups. It seems that because of our income we deserve to be treated in this manner. This was my worst experience ever as a consumer and I never complain. I hope that somebody more senior and with some service quality attends to my case to resolve and they may keep the "gift" that I never received, I've bought myself a cup already. Selwyn Wynand ([protected])

Joshua Doorebroken furniture

I've purchased furniture from Joshua Doore and am not satisfied with the products and the service i've received. I purchased the furniture less than 2 months ago and it is falling apart. The defects that I listed with them is taking too long to be fixed and after i've listed these defects more appeared. The first time I had to make several phone calls just to get hold of a person that deals with the defects and when I finally got hold of him the response was quick, however they did not complete the defects. I called the branch on 09/11/2011 and spoke to the branch manager to complain and she said that she would call me back, she did not. The next day they came with the two drawers that needed replacing but not with the rest of the defected pieces, still no call from the manager. I have reservations about the longevity of the products and feel the the store is incompetent and with current experience it would take too much of my time each time the products needs fixing. I've made my first payment but am not prepared to continue my relationship with this shop. I want to return the furniture.

Joshua Doore — non delivery of products and refusal to refund my money back and poor customer service.

I bought a lounge suite cash at joshua doore mokopane branch three weeks ago and they have been promising to...

Joshua Dooreclaim ref:flo/100830/645

I had purchased a Blackberry /VBB8 phone in 25 January 2010 at Joshua Doore Arcadia Branch. My phone was lost due to criminal activities which taken placed. I handed in all the document for claim which was needed including the affidavit from the police station. As from 22 May I handed in everything for a claim as I was paying the insurance it was for the first time. I bought this phone because I needed to use it. Now I have to struggle because everytime I had been told that the claim is on que /offline. I am a client at Joshua Doore I had purchased goods which worth R28.000 and I am still paying the other account because I have two accounts.

My account number is as follows:[protected]& identity number is [protected].

This whole issue it affecting my credit record at credit bureaus as a bad payer. How are they going to remove my name because of Joshua DOORE who did not deliver the best service that I deserve as a client.

I had been doing the follow ups all this time. Please see the dates that I went to the ARCADIA BRANCH without being my claim being sorted out.

1st time:22 May 2010
                      2nd time:31 August 2010
                      3rd time:23 September
                      4th time:07 October 2010
                      5th time:20 October 2010

On the 26 I spoke to the consultant over the phone and she dropped the phone in my ears without listening to my complaint. Is that how they supposed to treat your clients? I am so dissapointed in the people from customer service for JOSHUA DOORE. On the 29th I spoke to the lady by the name of Jayschree, she transferred my call to the consultant by the name of Doris.

Can you please do the follow ups I am very frustrated. Should you need to contact me please use the following numbers:[protected]/[protected] or use this email adress [protected]@cipro.gov. za

FRUSTRATED CLIENT

SM Duze

• Nt
                          Ntuthuzelo Dyikwana Nov 15, 2016

Russells service has gone from bad to poor, dismal.

Joshua Doore — extremely bad quality

Our damaged Bedroom suite was to be exchanged with a new one.. the new one was just as bad, if not worse.. we...