John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airportmy luggage and how it was handled once it left check in

Good Afternoon,
Yesterday I was at JFK and left on flight VS154 @ 20:30pm. I checked my luggage in with no concerns. On arrival home back in Hampshire, I noticed my padlock was only on one or my zips. On opening my case, it was all a mess and not how I folded and packed it. I was then very shocked again to see that a salt scrub I had brought had been taken out of the two zipped food bags and two carrier bags I had packed it in, which was wrapped in a white t/shirt. I don't have an issue that this item needed to be checked, my issue is, that it was not put back how it was found, which has now gone on to leak all over multiple items of my clothing. As this is oil based scrubbed, these items are only now good enough for the bin, as you cannot get oil out. So I am very very angry, as 3 of the items have not even been worn yet.
The carrier bags I wrapped the jar in we're not even in my case either, so there was no attempt to wrap this back up.
I would like this issue investigated into please and a response ASAP as to how this will be dealt with.

My contact details are -

Michelle Young
17 Sidney Martin Road,
Bordon
GU35 0GF
[protected]
[protected]@pchagency.co.uk

I will look forward to a response.

Kind Regards