Menu
Evry Jewels Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Evry Jewels
reviews & complaints

www.evryjewels.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 46 Reviews

Evry Jewels Complaints Summary

10 Resolved
22 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Evry Jewels, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Evry Jewels has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Evry Jewels. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Evry Jewels reviews & complaints

5:57 pm EST

Evry Jewels Two orders not received

On the 5th of December 2023 I placed an order worth €28 and then again another order on the 17th of December 2023 worth €23. I still have not received either order even though I have emailed them about 20 times asking about my packages. Every single email I send them I received an automated response and then I never hear from them again. One or two of the emails claimed my address was invalid so I checked and it wasn’t and I also resent them my address 3 times. I’ve received no help from the customer service and it’s extremely unfair as I’ve wasted a lot of money on these packages I’ve never received. I don’t know what to do but I need a solution.

Claimed loss: Around €50-€55

Desired outcome: Please refund me or send my packages to me in the next week. I’d also like an apology for the terrible service I’ve received

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Evry Jewels representatives only. If you are affiliated with Evry Jewels, please claim your business to access these details.

9:10 pm EST

Evry Jewels Unauthorized Subscription

We placed an order for our daughter for Christmas. Then we noticed a charge of $32.39 for a monthly subscription that we did not sign up for OR want. I have emailed this company numerous times and I get a generic email that only states that they apologize for the delay of our delivery. We don’t want this subscription, it has been nearly impossible to get a response from a human being that actually addresses our complaint. There is no phone number provided to contact customer service. I am pleading with you to help us! Thank you!

Desired outcome: Cancel our subscription and get a refund.

7:21 pm EST

Evry Jewels Jewelry

I placed an order on November 27, 2023 for two jewelry items (a personalized bracelet and a double cross necklace). The order number is A1641020. I received an email from EVRY JEWELS on 12/25/23 that my custom order would be arriving soon. It is now January 12, 2024 and I still have not received any items whatsoever of my order. I’ve emailed customer service more than once and the only response I get is that they are experiencing delays.

Desired outcome: I either want my items sent to me immediately or a full refund given back to me.

Is Evry Jewels legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Evry Jewels as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 31% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Evry Jewels stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Evry Jewels should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Evry Jewels earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Evry Jewels achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Evry Jewels has registered the domain name for evryjewels.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Evryjewels.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Evry Jewels website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Evryjewels.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Evry Jewels, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Evry Jewels as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several mixed reviews for Evry Jewels have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

Evry Jewels website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Evryjewels.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with Evry Jewels's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 31% of 14 complaints were resolved.
  • The website associated with Evry Jewels sells gift cards, but it's important to be cautious when making a purchase. Verify the gift card's value and expiration date, check for customer service contact information, and use a trusted payment method.
  • Evry Jewels has been identified as a website that sells popular products that scammers often use to take advantage of unsuspecting customers. We recommend exercising caution and thoroughly researching the legitimacy of the website before making a purchase.
  • We found that the technical contact email address for Evry Jewels is a free email address, such as Gmail or Yahoo. This could be a sign that the website is not a legitimate business and may be engaged in fraudulent or malicious activities.
  • The use of a free email address for contact on evryjewels.com may be a red flag indicating potentially unreliable or fraudulent activity.
G
12:26 am EST

Evry Jewels Didn’t receive my whole order I was charged for

Hi I placed an order in November and just received it this past weekend and 2 sets of earrings that said was in the shipment wernt in there these were suppose to be for both my daughters for Christmas which didn’t come in time anyway I paid for these earrings that never came in my order but i received 4 out of 6 things I ordered I didn’t receive the cold hearted earrings that said they were in the shipment I got all the money taken plus shipping but didn’t receive all the products I ordered o have sent multiple emails to support but havnt received anything back im frustrated as im on a limited budget that the gifts my daughters picked for Christmas didn’t all come I hope you can help me out!

Thanks

ORDER #A1661741

Desired outcome: I would like a refund on the earrings I bought

5:38 pm EST

Evry Jewels Delivery

I ordered two phone cases on November 28th 2023. The package has yet to be delivered, the date as of today is January 2nd, 2024. I have email customer service three times and only been emailed back twice. In these emails customer support explained my items I ordered are in stock and should be delivered “soon” and I am “high priority”. This is rude and unprofessional. I explained that this order was meant to be a Christmas gift and they assured me it would deliver before Christmas. It didn’t. Unacceptable. I have been very patient and now I am angry. EVRY Jewels has a “four day priority shipping” yet it has been over a month and I have seen no progress in my order, it has not even been shipped yet. I demand an answer and my money back!

Desired outcome: Have my package delivered free of charge.

B
7:53 pm EST

Evry Jewels Ordered custom necklace never received it. Never got a proper answer or resolution.

My bank statement states that I spent $52.80 for the custom order on Thursday the 16th of November, I never received this order. I’m getting emails stating I received this order when that is not fact. I ordered another different necklace on Monday the 20th of November I received that package. I’m extremely upset by this as I have spent my hard earned money and this company isn’t giving me a proper response or looking into my information properly.

Claimed loss: I’ve lost $52.80, I’m young and can only work when I can so losing something I worked hard for is deeply saddening

Desired outcome: I would like a refund and I would appreciate a proper response as I feel I’m being let down, I’m receiving emails stating I received my custom order when that is not fact. I’ve only received my other order.

12:00 pm EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Evry Jewels Don’t purchase here! Fraudulent company!

Do not order from here! Order placed 11/24/23, charged immediately. Got an email 12/7/23 saying order shipped (priority shipping). Cannot get ahold of the company, USPS still says awaiting item (today is 12/19/23). Multiple attempts to contact company have gone unanswered except the first time I asked when I could expect it and they said it “seems it has been shipped”. I contacted BBB which is full of the same complaints and disputed my charge. This pic is tracking from today 12/19/2023

View 0 more photos
C
7:06 pm EST

Evry Jewels Jewelry

I placed an order on 11/28. I never received the items. The website says 3 -8 business days for shipping however they were never shipped out. There is no customer service phone number to contact them. I sent them an email and they said they are delayed in shipping. They will not give me a ship date. I told them I want my money back and they refused. They lie to customers.

Claimed loss: $50.50

Desired outcome: Full refund

Diane Dinko
Wading River, US
Jan 12, 2024 7:29 pm EST

I’m experiencing the same problem. Placed an order on 11/28/23 and have received nothing. My complaints through Evry’s email have just said how they’re experiencing delays but they will not provide me with a shipping g date.

9:13 pm EST

Evry Jewels Terrible company, no refunds for items that won’t ship.

Terrible company. I made the mistake of not reading their refund policy; there isn’t one. They don’t allow any cancellations or refunds. I placed an order on Black Friday, everything said it was in stock. It’s almost a month later and I asked for an update, and they said that over half my order is not in stock and “wont be restocked anytime soon”. Now they say I can’t get a refund and must get a store credit. Now I have to deal with their awful service again if I want my moneys worth. Don’t order from them… Also, in the photo I included, they somehow managed to put my name at the end of their email. Just please don’t order from them.

View 0 more photos
O
11:34 am EST

Evry Jewels Customer service

Hi, I have ordered several items that appeared available on your site and, as they have not been shipped after 10 days I tried to check to see what was going on using your chat. Firstly, my order doesn't seems to be associated to my email but if I put the order number the email appears. Secondly, initially it said I still had to wait because there were not 10 bussines days that passed but rather 10 regular days. After 2 more days it finally said one item was not available and I had to wait 3 to 5 more weeks because everything was going to be shipped together. When I said I wanted whatever was available they offered me store credit. When I wanted my money back they said a manager would contact me shortly. I waited more than 24h and no manager contacted me. I wrote again, same story. I am still waiting for a manager to contact me. Is there a way to talk/chat with a human? Very disappointed with this site and I would never again order from them

9:00 am EST

Evry Jewels Items never shipped/NO communication from them

They generated the label, therefore a tracking number exists, but they never shipped. I contacted the shipping company who agrees that they never received it from Evry Jewels. They may not have even packed it yet. The policy of providing "shipping confirmation" without actually shipping is a frustrating practice among businesses. But what is far more egregious is the blatant refusal to reply to me. I finally got an supposed live agent on the online chat, but they ghosted me once I described the problem. They ignore every contact I make. Horrible company.

Order #A1441230

Desired outcome: For them to ship the order.

R
7:15 am EST

Evry Jewels Jewellery Order #A1291829

1/12/23

I believe my package is lost. I have tried contacting Evry Jewels Support via email about my order but have not heard back from them.

They say to give them 5 business days yet this has passed with no reply. My order hasn’t moved from the same location on the 27th November till now and I need to know where it is and when it will arrive because I will be leaving the address used for delivery soon. I have contacted both Royal Mail and Canada Post and they are advising me to contact the seller for additional information on my parcel’s whereabouts.

Seeing as no one knows where my parcel is as of now, I would like compensation for my parcel.

Desired outcome: I’d like a refund.

11:05 pm EST

Evry Jewels Payment taken but no order received

I placed my order on the 27th of November, 2023, and today, December 6, I have yet to see my order being put together or shipped. It explains to me that it’s unfulfilled and due to their policies I cannot get a refund, cancellation or anything as that. I’ve contacted many times via email and nobody has replied. I’ve emailed and suggested that I can just get a cancellation and my payment back since I have not received any products or if they can please hurry up and ship my products since I’ve already paid in full. i’m very frustrated since I have ordered from this company before and have not had any problems. I rarely have problems with any companies so this being a very cheap and as I thought, reliable company is very upsetting to me. I am a broke college student who does not have time for my money to be stolen from a company who has a big platform. If my stuff is not shipped, or at least packaged within a week, I will be filing a complaint and I will be putting all over social media how horrible this company is. I am not a mean person in anyway, but I do not play around when it comes with my money and I would like my money back or I would like my products that I asked for. If something is out of stock as it says could happen, that’s fine but then just let me know so I can either place a new order or get it replaced with something or at least expect it to be back soon enough and I’ll still get my products.

Claimed loss: $13.55 USD

Desired outcome: Refund on my money

tporter17
Fallsington, US
Dec 07, 2023 9:20 pm EST

I ordered my stuff on the same day- same thing is happening to me. it’s been way more than the requested 8 days of time they needed for shipping.

N
5:23 pm EST

Evry Jewels Order not delivered

I placed an order on November 18th 2023 and I received an email saying that my order was shipped with the tracking number on November 19th 2023. When I try tracking the order it says it’s not even shipped out. The order page on the website says it’s been fulfilled. I’ve been trying to contact them for the past two week and all I get is an automated response. I am very disappointed with the brand and their customer service. If this reaches the brand I request you to either deliver my order or refund it. (Order #A1311661)

Claimed loss: 52.49 USD

Desired outcome: Please have the order delivered to asap or if it’s not possible please refund. Don’t play around.

Read full review of Evry Jewels

The order was delivered late after Christmas.

H
2:27 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Evry Jewels says my order shipped but it hasnt and theres nothing on the tracking number i was provided

I have been trying to contact them for two weeks in vain because when I look up my order it says it has shipped but when I look on the shipping number I was provided theres nothing it says they havent received the package yet. I have been trying to contact them regarding this issue but nothing, all I get is automatic replies to my emails or messages.

Desired outcome: to have someone contact me asap.

F
2:49 pm EDT

Evry Jewels Order

I placed an order of two jewellery boxes and on the app it placed twice! £60 were taken and i contacted them immediately under twenty seconds to cancel just one of the orders! And they didnt even cancel the order so apparently they managed to get a order wrapped up in twenty seconds! Never will I ever buy from this company ever again! This is pathetic !

Claimed loss: £60

Desired outcome: I would like the order to be refunded or for the money to be refunded! This isnt free its a waste

10:49 pm EDT

Evry Jewels Total scam with no order cancelation or refund

This company is total scam and has a horrible customer service. Placed a big order of 19 items on Sunday as party favors for my daughter's birthday. Though it states on the evry website that their order fulfilment and shipping us "fast" and is fulfilled withing 24-48hrs, three days later I still dont have my tracking info.

I tried to contact the company through multiple channels and eventually they responded by email that they cant help and cant guarantee my order will arrive in time for my daughter's party. I asked then to cancel this order (it hasnt been fulfilled or shipped out yet) and they said they dont do refunds. I checked the website again and again. Where does it say there are no cancelations or refunds or exchanges? Where? You shall put it in BOLD on your main page! So clients will not get deceived by you...Scam and crap...

Now I have no party favors, no ETA, and they charged my card even before shipping the items out. What am I supposed to do with 19 items after the party is done already? And after I will spend more money on buying substitute party favors.

The customer service was rude and not willing to help at all.

Please dont get into this scam website and lose your money.

I believe, as a customer, I have a right to cancel this order and get my refund if the company cant fulfill the order on time.

Lily B B B B
Hamilton, CA

Yep I agree. Terrible company, I placed a pretty big order on Black Friday and I asked for an update (it’s been almost a month) and they said most of my items aren’t even in stock. No refund policy. Great, now I get a store credit and have to order more stuff that won’t be delivered. So great

M
11:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Evry Jewels Not shipping my order but still charging me for it

I ordered from evry jewels August 28th and i got my (order number A979606) confirmation email. they said they were getting my order ready to go and would send an email once it ships. they charged my account $56.77. after that they never sent me an email about shipping it and it still says order processed. on the app i checked and it say “paid” but also “unfulfilled” i’ve waited almost 3 weeks and they still haven’t shipped my order. i tried emailing them 3 times. the first they never answered, the second they answered but obviously didn’t read it because they just asked “what is the problem?” when i clearly stated it. my last email i restated my problem and they still haven’t answered.

Desired outcome: Money back or to ship my order

4:55 pm EDT

Evry Jewels Jewelry order

1. All items in my order were not included.

2. Mystery bundles purchased, were not a bundle, just randon items all packed together.

3. quality is very very poor, looks nothing like the pictures

4. No response from customer service

5. SLA's provided of 3 days, they have not met.

6. still no response or resolution.

7. $185 for about $25 worth of junk

Desired outcome: REFUND

11:13 am EDT

Evry Jewels My order was delivered to the wrong address

My order # A885942 was delivered to the wrong address and I've emailed the company twice to ask if a replacement order is going to be sent to the correct address or if a refund will be issued. I've gotten NO response!

My address was clearly listed correctly on my order, 11 Woodland Blvd, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567, but the order was sent to 11 Woodland Ave, Cortland, NY 13045. This is an error on Evry Jewel's behalf, not mine and I think it's rude and inconsiderate to not fix the situation. I'm not going to be out my money and not receive my order!

Desired outcome: I either want a replacement order sent OR a refund!

Evry Jewels Customer Reviews Overview

Evry Jewels is a reliable and high-quality online jewelry store that boasts excellent customer reviews. This brand is known for its trendy and stylish collections of jewelry, including necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings.

One of the significant advantages of shopping at Evry Jewels is the affordability of their jewelry without sacrificing quality. Customers appreciate the excellent value for their money that they receive from this brand. The jewelry is long-lasting, visually appealing, and easy to wear.

Another notable positive point of Evry Jewels is the variety of styles that they carry. Customers can choose from a plethora of looks, including minimalist, edgy, formal, and casual, to fit their unique personalities and fashion sense. In addition, the jewelry is available in a range of metals like gold, silver, rose gold, and gunmetal to meet different preferences.

Customers also rave about the exceptional customer service they have received from Evry Jewels. The company values its customers' satisfaction and makes it a priority to respond promptly to inquiries and concerns. This high-quality of service is an essential component of what gives Evry Jewels a competitive edge in the marketplace.

Overall, with its trendy designs, affordability, high-quality materials, and exceptional customer service, Evry Jewels earns top marks from satisfied customers. Whether shopping for a gift or treating themselves, customers can trust in the quality of this brand's jewelry.

Evry Jewels In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Evry Jewels is sleek and modern, with a user-friendly interface that makes navigation a breeze. The layout is intuitive, allowing users to easily find the products they are looking for. The overall user experience is seamless and enjoyable.

Product Range and Quality: Evry Jewels offers a wide range of jewelry products, including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings. The quality of their products is exceptional, with attention to detail and craftsmanship evident in each piece. The designs are trendy and unique, catering to various styles and preferences.

Pricing and Value for Money: The pricing of Evry Jewels' products is reasonable and offers great value for money. Considering the high-quality materials used and the stylish designs, customers can feel confident that they are getting their money's worth.

Customer Service and Support: Evry Jewels provides excellent customer service and support. Their team is responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable, ensuring that customers' inquiries and concerns are addressed promptly. They go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.

Shipping and Delivery: Evry Jewels offers fast and reliable shipping and delivery services. Orders are processed and dispatched quickly, and customers can track their packages to stay updated on the delivery status. The packaging is secure and protects the jewelry during transit.

Return and Exchange Policy: Evry Jewels has a hassle-free return and exchange policy. If customers are not satisfied with their purchase, they can easily initiate a return or exchange within a specified timeframe. The process is straightforward, and the company strives to ensure customer satisfaction.

Social Media Presence and Engagement: Evry Jewels has a strong social media presence, with active accounts on popular platforms like Instagram and Facebook. They regularly engage with their followers through captivating content, giveaways, and collaborations, creating a sense of community and excitement.

Customer Reviews and Testimonials: Evry Jewels has received numerous positive customer reviews and testimonials. Customers rave about the quality of the jewelry, the excellent customer service, and the overall shopping experience. These reviews serve as a testament to the brand's commitment to customer satisfaction.

Overall Reputation and Trustworthiness: Evry Jewels has built a solid reputation for being a trustworthy and reliable jewelry brand. Their commitment to quality, customer service, and ethical practices has earned them the trust and loyalty of their customers.

Innovation and Uniqueness in Designs: Evry Jewels stands out for its innovative and unique designs. They constantly introduce new and trendy styles, ensuring that customers can find jewelry pieces that reflect their individuality and personal style.

Sustainability and Ethical Practices: Evry Jewels is committed to sustainability and ethical practices. They prioritize using eco-friendly materials and production methods, ensuring that their jewelry has a minimal impact on the environment. They also ensure fair labor practices throughout their supply chain.

Accessibility and Inclusivity: Evry Jewels strives to be accessible and inclusive. Their website is designed to be user-friendly for individuals with disabilities, and they offer a diverse range of jewelry options that cater to different tastes and preferences.

Collaborations and Partnerships: Evry Jewels has collaborated with various influencers and brands, resulting in exciting and exclusive collections. These collaborations allow customers to access limited-edition pieces and stay on top of the latest trends.

Special Offers and Promotions: Evry Jewels frequently offers special offers and promotions, allowing customers to enjoy discounts and exclusive deals. These promotions make shopping with Evry Jewels even more enticing and affordable.

Mobile App Experience (if applicable): Evry Jewels does not currently have a mobile app. However, their website is optimized for mobile devices, providing a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience on smartphones and tablets.

Community Engagement and Philanthropy: Evry Jewels actively engages with their community through philanthropic initiatives. They support various charitable causes and organizations, demonstrating their commitment to making a positive impact beyond the world of jewelry.

Competitor Comparison: When compared to their competitors, Evry Jewels stands out for their exceptional product quality, unique designs, and excellent customer service. They offer a wide range of jewelry options at competitive prices, making them a top choice in the market.

Pros and Cons: The pros of shopping with Evry Jewels include their stylish and high-quality jewelry, excellent customer service, and commitment to sustainability. The only potential con is the lack of a mobile app for a more convenient shopping experience.

Final Verdict and Recommendation: Overall, Evry Jewels is a highly recommended jewelry brand. Their website design and user experience are top-notch, their product range and quality are exceptional, and their customer service is outstanding. With their commitment to sustainability and ethical practices, Evry Jewels is a brand that customers can trust and feel good about supporting.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Evry Jewels contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Evry Jewels?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Evry Jewels Customer Service. Initial Evry Jewels complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Evry Jewels above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Evry Jewels. Discuss the issues you have had with Evry Jewels and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.