Jim Laabs Music — Bait and Switch, and Beyond Rude
Called to get the "best price" on an Amati contra bassoon, and was transferred to Troy Laabs, who informed me that the "best price" was $370 MORE than the price currently listed on the website. When I asked him how that could be, I got a helpful "I dunno" and he said he'd be changing the price as soon as he got off the phone. When I joked about getting my order in before he changed the price, he told me to piss off (his exact words) and then he hung up on me.
Worse than rude, and greedy, unimaginative cons on top of that. I'm actually glad I had this experience BEFORE I bought.
Stay away! Stay very far away!
More Jim Laabs Music Complaints & Reviews
- Jim Laabs Music - Rude and deceitful
- Jim Laabs Music - Rip Off
- Jim Laabs Music - Horrible services
- Jim Laabs Music - False Advertisment
- Jim Laabs Music - False advertising, and beyond rude when called on it
- Jim Laabs Music - cussed out and yelled my wife in front of my 3 small children, then demanded payment for services not rendered.
- Jim Laabs Music - Poor service/delivery