J.G. Wentworthrefinance

J

On February 21, 2017 I started a refinance through the Costco website and was contacted by JG Wentworth. I was working with Jennifer Cicotte, I proceeded with the company on the assumption my property would appraise at the purchase price. I paid the $450 for the appraisal and they verified our credit rating was excellent and we were approved for a loan but our property value came in at over 80% so they decided not to proceed and Jennifer told us they would refund our money for the appraisal. She specially said they were not in the business of keeping appraisal money for loans that they decided not to finance.

My complaint is, it is now April 7, 2017 and I have left voice mails and sent emails to Jennifer Cicotte and have received no response. I chose Costco as it's reputation of supplying companies with good standing and practices has been outstanding but this diminishes that reputation.

! Ignoring my voice mails and emails on just a request to know an ETA on this is unprofessional and unacceptable. I would my $450 to be refunded as you promised

• Kr
    krfinca Mar 07, 2018

Omg this is the same run around i'm getting from, daniel/luke, sam duran, stephanie, ronique, uriel, this has been dragging on for close to 60 days now I think and cant get anyone to step up and gi8ve me a real answer, this is a super poorly run company, at every single level. its a bait and switch deal I was promised $900 loan cost/origination fee, and appraisal fee refunded at close and 3.75 % no points or fees, so I gave up the loan I already had ready to close for these terms and here I am with neither right now and my adjustable has gone to 5 % in the mean time. who is in charge here???