J.G. Wentworth — refinance
On February 21, 2017 I started a refinance through the Costco website and was contacted by JG Wentworth. I was working with Jennifer Cicotte, I proceeded with the company on the assumption my property would appraise at the purchase price. I paid the $450 for the appraisal and they verified our credit rating was excellent and we were approved for a loan but our property value came in at over 80% so they decided not to proceed and Jennifer told us they would refund our money for the appraisal. She specially said they were not in the business of keeping appraisal money for loans that they decided not to finance.
My complaint is, it is now April 7, 2017 and I have left voice mails and sent emails to Jennifer Cicotte and have received no response. I chose Costco as it's reputation of supplying companies with good standing and practices has been outstanding but this diminishes that reputation.
! Ignoring my voice mails and emails on just a request to know an ETA on this is unprofessional and unacceptable. I would my $450 to be refunded as you promised
More J.G. Wentworth Complaints & Reviews
- JG Wentworth - jg wentworth
- JG Wentworth - ripoff
- JG Wentworth - rip off!!
- JG Wentworth - non-payment and runaround
- JG Wentworth - misrepresentation of contract and interest fees to mentally diminished woman
- JG Wentworth - taking advantage of disabled
- JG Wentworth - settlemet rip off
- JG Wentworth - customer relations
- JG Wentworth - Confusion? Or lack of effort?
- JG Wentworth - ripped off