Jewel-Oscorotisserie chicken salad

B

I asked the deli person...how fresh is it. Could not tell me. Said it had no date written on it. Says it has a 4 day shelf life but she nor her boss in the deli counter could say when it came in or when they should replace it.
June 29th 12:30 pm at Mundelein Jewel on Maple avenue.

the deli lady told me it comes in pre-done in a package. The week before I did buy it and the deli person said they would make a fresh batch from the rotisserie chicken in the store. It was great.

Someone was incorrect. Even the Deli Manager knew nothing about freshness of the product and did not seem to care that my question could not be answered. I left the store and went to shop at one of your competitors. Too bad since that store is near my home. If this is the attitude and was correct information, I am concerned that outdated products are being sold. This may be a health issue.
Allen Weintraub