Jewel-Osco — entire meat department
I don't usually shop at this particular Jewel in Niles on Milwaukee Ave. Today I was on my way home and stopped there to get some meat for dinner.
The entire meat counter, beef, steak, hamburger, chicken and pork ccounters
was filled with discolored, brownish, greenish spoiled meat.
I have never seen a meat counter in any store like that. Jewel always has fresh meat.
I walked right out of the store. It made me sick. How could a butcher display such
disgusting looking meat. I wouldn't buy anything in that store.
More Jewel-Osco Complaints & Reviews
- Jewel-Osco Supervalu - security nightmares 
- Jewel-Osco - check cashing
- Jewel-Osco - terrible experince! 
- Jewel-Osco - new check cashing and service desk employee
- Jewel-Osco - unfair employee treatment 
- Jewel-Osco - the use of w.i. c coupons
- Jewel-Osco - pharmacy
- Jewel-Osco - service at the deli/chicken counter
- Jewel-Osco - parking
- Jewel-Osco - all products on sale at some locations