Jewel Food Store #2219 - Glenview, Illinoisitem ordered (canned ham) was not available as promised

L

The week before Thanksgiving, I was told by Matt from the meat department that he would have canned ham available on the Saturday before Thanksgiving that I could pick up on Tuesday or Wednesday (11/20 or 11/21). It never became available and I had to buy a bone-in ham (because I promised to bring ham to the Thanksgiving dinner). This was not a reasonable solution to the change of plans because I wasn't happy with the end results.
A possible resolution would be a 20% discount on a future grocery order since I used the 20% discount I had to purchase the ham I ended up buying and was very unhappy with the results.

• Updated by LubaRoth · Nov 22, 2018

The item I ordered was not made available.

• Updated by LubaRoth · Nov 22, 2018

I never received what I ordered.