JeuliaI want my money back

A Review updated:

I purchased a bracelet as a gift for my girlfriend and the paid with paypal. I did not receive no confirmation and no tracking number, but they charged my credit card. Two weeks later i sent them a message asking about the status of my order. They apologized for not replying earlier and finally sent my tracking number. When my order was finally delivered i decided to send it back, because the bracelet looked nothing like the picture on their website. I ordered a silver bracelet, but the one i received looked very cheap. I sent another email asking about returning. They didn’t say anything about returning, only offered to exchange it. I told them that i don’t need another one, i just want to return the bracelet and get my money back. Few days later i received an email from them. They asked which bracelet i would like to get as an exchange. But still there was no information about how to return the item. I hope i’ll get my money soon, otherwise i’m going to ask paypal to deal with it.

Reviewer33427 Feb 18, 2016

Warning!! this company will scam you!! i returned a ring a month ago, have confirmation that they received it and they will not refund the money!! they have tons of awful reviews saying the same thing! their customer service # is just a recording and they will not answer emails. Total scam company from china. Do not buy!!

• Fl
    F. Lindsey Gibert Feb 20, 2017

@Reviewer33427 go here and file a complaint

Krissusanne May 22, 2019

@Reviewer33427 Exact same situation with me!!! What did/ can you do???

• Va
    valqri May 17, 2016

I had my ring for less than 3 weeks and the plating was chipping off. The "refund" they offered was downright laughable and wouldnt even cover 1/3 of the costs to fix or replace. Very dissapointed.

Renee Renee May 23, 2016

Bought a ring within four days all the black plating came off I contact customer service they could not tell me how they were going to prevent this from happening again, and they could not answer so I asked for a refund, they offered me a discount on my next purchase or a refund. I told them I wanted a refund and they are no longer returning my emails.

• Fu
    Fur Nuggets May 27, 2016

Ordered two rings and returned immediately because the quality was poor and the rings looked real cheap. Trying to return the rings was a nightmare within itself. There is something to be said when a company does not provide a UPS return label and/or instructions on the receipt or their website. Any return request is via email and the process is ridiculous. The back and forth is clearing a tactic to avoid any return, especially when I was very clear and adamant I did not want the rings. Emma at Jeulia is useless. The email communication between her and I was purely a waste of time, frustrating to say the least. It starts with questions to exchange for something else, ignoring the request to return product, then not providing any information to return product. Eventually, I had to call and get information to return the rings. If your order shipped free, Jeulia will deduct a ridiculous shipping charge from the refund. I paid $7 to return the rings via UPS Ground and Jeulia took $15 from my refund. I would dispute the charge, but not worth my time. Rather, I will warn consumers of this operation, their quality of product and poor customer service. Reviews are subjective and weigh the good with the bad. Regrettably, I can agree with the negative reviews.

Krissusanne May 22, 2019

@Fur Nuggets I totally agree! Im in the exact same refund situation! Professional scam artists!!!

• La
    Ladyboff Jun 01, 2016

Jeulia advertises on Face Book and their merchandise looks very classy.
    Weeks transpired and no sign of the package. When it arrived in South Africa there was a further cost of more than R1 000 to pay for shipping costs etc.

No mention made of this at the time of purchase. They need to be exposed for the rip off that they are.

• Br
    Breana Schmidt Jul 05, 2016

Got a beautiful black ring set with some pink stones only been wearing it for about 1.5 months and almost all the black on the ring had worn off very disappointed the ring was beautiful when I got it now it looks years old and it's still almost new

AndreaWTF Jul 26, 2016

For any of you who are considering buying from that Jeulia company...DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A SCAM! I paid for shipping when I bought a ring and I paid for shipping when I returned the ring and they are still deducting shipping costs from my refund because "it is their policy." Ridiculous!! 😡😠

• Fl
    F. Lindsey Gibert Feb 20, 2017

@AndreaWTF You could file a complaint

• Vi
    ViCiOuS V Dec 11, 2017

@F. Lindsey Gibert Can you provide me the steps to do this complaint on this website? Not sure what category to put them on. We've all been ripped off, this company shouldn't exist!

Rebecca N Keith Richardson Apr 05, 2018

@ViCiOuS V Me too.. I recieved my ring today and its 3 bands an 2 are correct size an one is not. They will not even give me a return address until I pay for shipping. For a new ring ..which its there fault this is crazy

Maria-Juliana Riveros Aug 23, 2016

This is not real silver rings. 2 weeks ago I received the ring and is peeling and changing the color.
    I contacted customer services and they are in CHINA, they don't want to received my ring back or give me money back. very poor quality, NOT REAL SILVER, BE CAREFUL

John Dornan Oct 20, 2016

They ripped me off too. They shipped me a ring missing stones. I even paid to send it to CA and they still never fixed it. So wrong! What can we do? Order number 100125837
    This is where I shipped it back.
    (First Name): WNZAK
    (Zip Code): 91789
    (Tel): 626-415-4695

• To
    Tom Dees Mar 08, 2017

@John Dornan They gave me the same address, which does not exist. The post office said "it was a none deliverable address" and would not except it.

Annie1965 Jan 03, 2018

@Tom Dees Hi How did you go did you get money back as Im going through same thing at the moment

Rebecca N Keith Richardson Apr 05, 2018

@Annie1965 I recieved a ring today..an wrong size spend 2 hours in phone..how can we put this company under. We paid 257 for a ring that is not the roght size an will probaly change colors..this should not be allowed..how are they still operating

Krissusanne May 22, 2019

@Tom Dees I sent mine to this address and the post office has it marked as delivered!? But they will not refund my money!!

• Ci
    cici popa Dec 11, 2018

On nov 28, I ordered a ring and a full amount was retained for the purchase; today, the same ring is 30 % off; I think that I should get the same discount or my money back. My receipt no 1074-5735-1053-4204

Angela Just Dec 13, 2018

Had a return for store credit and I asked for my funds to be returned to my paypal. I was told yes and it would be 30 days at the most. Almost 90 days later I'm still arguing with them about possessing money that they legally have no claim to and I'm paying interest on the item that I don't even own... BUYER BEWARE... the quality is horrible and the customer service will cause severe anxiety with thoughts of irrational behavior like flying to China and sticking their cheap jewelry where the sun don't shine!

Krissusanne May 28, 2019

I received authorisation for a refund! I sent the ring back and they will not give me My refund, only a store credit. Like hell I will EVER buy or want anything from them again! Now they have my ring AND my money!! I want a refund like their policy indicates!

JoAnn Mayernick Jan 20, 2020

ring was never delivered.was supposed to sign for it but it was never delivered.