Jeulia — I want my money back
I purchased a bracelet as a gift for my girlfriend and the paid with paypal. I did not receive no confirmation and no tracking number, but they charged my credit card. Two weeks later i sent them a message asking about the status of my order. They apologized for not replying earlier and finally sent my tracking number. When my order was finally delivered i decided to send it back, because the bracelet looked nothing like the picture on their website. I ordered a silver bracelet, but the one i received looked very cheap. I sent another email asking about returning. They didn’t say anything about returning, only offered to exchange it. I told them that i don’t need another one, i just want to return the bracelet and get my money back. Few days later i received an email from them. They asked which bracelet i would like to get as an exchange. But still there was no information about how to return the item. I hope i’ll get my money soon, otherwise i’m going to ask paypal to deal with it.
More Jeulia Complaints & Reviews
- Jeulia - scam!!!
- Jeulia - totally disgusted!!
- Jeulia - ring/customer service
- Jeulia - not worth it
- Jeulia - no tracking information
- Jeulia - "rose gold" ring... not really though
- Jeulia - the whole experience
- Jeulia - I just purchased a wedding set 2/5/17 with $30% discount. now today I just saw a 70%
- Jeulia - jeulia two skull floral & star design round cut created white sapphire skull ring
- Jeulia - bad quality/bad to no customer service