Jetblue Airways — personal belongings
On May 11th, my daughter was transporting my 2 dogs ashes to Phoenix. The ashes were in a covered, closed containers.I put a note on each container, explaining what they were and to please be respectful. One of my dogs container was opened, and a poem I had with him, was just thrown in my suitcase. I have never ever opened my dogs ashes...See Top 10 Worst Companies in Waltham, MAI cannot describe to you the heartache I was feeling, as well a being highly upset that this was done. I understand the world we live in today, and I will follow the travel security rules put in place. Most Americans do put up with the indignities of traveling, but to open my dogs ashes, is an absolute disgrace. Not that it makes any difference to Jetblue or the TSA, I will never forgive or forget what was done to me, or my beloved dog.
More Jetblue Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue Airways - flight 787 on 5/26/17
- Jetblue Airways - jetblue vacations
- Jetblue Airways - air flight cancelled.
- Jetblue - they hide available credit till it expires 
- Jetblue - bad attitude horrible service