Jetblue / change fee misinformation
I called yesterday evening to make a small change to my Jetblue reservation. The cost of the original flight was $105. I was told that the change would cost me the difference in the price of the ticket, $20, plus a $50 change fee. I told them I would call back the next morning and make the booking. To my surprise, they now wanted to charge me a $100 change fee. My best guess is that someone put a note in my reservation file that I was certain to make the change...then when I called back, they gauged me. I spoke with Sarah the Supervisor (Employee id #09542) who had no sympathy and would not reduce the fee.
The change in my ticket cost me more than the original ticket. It was basically equivalent to buying a new ticket.
Apparently customer service is not their cup of tee.
More Jetblue Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue Airways - flight 787 on 5/26/17
- Jetblue Airways - jetblue vacations
- Jetblue Airways - air flight cancelled.
- Jetblue - they hide available credit till it expires 
- Jetblue - bad attitude horrible service