Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Travel & Vacations Jetabroad Charged me an 'admin fee' to amend a flight when I was flying with virgin who were amending flights free of charge

Jetabroad  -  Charged me an 'admin fee' to amend a flight when I was flying with virgin who were amending flights free of charge

J
Author of the complaint
10:10 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello

I have received returned back to the UK following major travel disruptions to my holiday following COVID-19.
I am now looking at getting a refund to:
1) My amendment fee £1041, especially as I turned up to the airport and the amendments hadn't been made, only reserved therefore had the stress of rebooking my flight myself.
Virgin atlantic also offer free amendments to bookings, however, due to such short notice of needing to change my flight and the fact I booked my flights through Jetabroad not Virgin they were unable to amend my booking.
This fee needs to be waived due to both these valid reasons.
2) refunding the both LIAT flights which i didn't use

I understand you are experience large call volumes/ email volumes, however, urgent flight amendments/ cancellations needed to be addressed faster than they were. When they were finally addressed I was sent from your employees to contact the other companies (LIAT, Virgin) who responded that I need to contact Jetabroad. For someone who works as a nurse in the NHS I needed to get back to the UK ASAP and this wasn't dealt with by Jetabroad.

My booking reference is: JZC27BN

Airline reservation code: C5JL7H

More Jetabroad complaints & reviews

Jetabroad - Available service
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Jetabroad - I am not able to request a refund for baggage insurance fees that I did not make.
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Jetabroad - 0 response, 0 refund starting from april for my cancelled flights due to coronavirus
Jetabroad - Refund of flights