Jerome's Furnituresectional nightmare

4 years ago puchased a sectional and kess the a month after purchase called to complain of poor quality. Sitting on it was so uncomfortable. Felt the wood and spings. When called menifee store was told sorry no returns. A few months after started seeing reclining mechanism uneven and seeing love seats sinking. Springs coming out. Called warranty. Took weeks and 4 technicians later and still not fixed. 4 years battling ans getting denied. Saying never got my paper wirk. Photos. Every time I call get excuses and saying have to redo paper work.
I never get calls returned. No emails of my submissions. 4 years and useless warranty. Useless technicians. Useless representatives. Useless warranty sold by company that doesn't stand by uts products. 4 year old sectional you can't sit unless use cushions. Embarrassment when company comes.

All i want is for my sectional which all the srings are coming out to be fixed and get denied. $2000 spend and cant sit on my sofa. Complained and Jeromes inability to stand y their companies slogans. So disgusted with this company

Ma