JCPenney — I was not paid
I was hired a month ago by JC Penny in Plano, TX to work from home. I was told that my pay would be direct deposited and I was never paid. I can not get a straight answer from JC Penny.
They owe me an explanation and more importantly I want my money for the work I have done. At this time the owe me $148.00
I am attaching the employment agreement with JC Penny to prove that I was hired by them.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Here the person who hired me and he does work for JC Penny. I have verified that fact.
JCPenney Department Store # 2801
Monday-Saturday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Phone Number: [protected]
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department
- JCPenney - employee abuse
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists!
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional