JC Penney Companysalon

M Jul 11, 2019

7/11/19, I went in on 7/3/19 to get a carmelazation on my hair, which is low and high lights. Not only did she not add any blonde, but she tried to charge with me a haircut, I didn't ask for plus a glow and seal thing. I didn't ask for.. I told her she didn't add hardly any almost no blonde she told me my hair would lighten up then and wanted me to call her cell but I lost her card so I had to go through the customer service and then made another appointment well when I was there not only was she super late, over twenty minutes, but she got made because they added me to the schedule and over processed my hair. My hair is WHITE, the ends are destroyed.. She has completely ruined my hair. For such a professional company, I am so upset with the service. Then they had no manager or supervisor I could talk too!! She told me the manager would call me when she could because she is off now?!?! She offered to tone it down but she has already completely destroyed my hair.. I am going to the news, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, google, BBB. etc. I have picture to prove.