Jasper Consultantsdisgusting service

I was contacted by the above company for an interview. I was called 3 times to say I should come for a 2nd interview - I hadn't even gone for a 1st interview. Eventually the first interview was set up, which was 2 hours of testing/fillng in of forms. That same afternoon, I was called by the same lady that set up the interview to say they'd like to see me for a 2nd interview on Monday 27th October 2014 at 11:30. I was there promptly at 11:10, told the receptionist who was filling in that I was there, she said I should take a seat in the waiting are and someone would be with me shortly. I waited and waited and waited. Eventually I got up and asked what the problem was as it was 12:10 already. The receptionist - "Leandre" said she had no record of me coming for a 2nd interview. But, she would see if someone could do the interview. Came back with another lady saying unfortunately no one can see me and I would have to reschedule. I was not amused and openly told them not to bother as they are wasting my time. I left and as I got out of the door - the whole lot of reception as well as the lady that suggested we reschedule burst out laughing and made me the laughing stock of the company. I am not impressed with the way I was treated. Most unorganised company I have ever come across. They are unfriendly and definitely unprofessional.