Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer ExpressFaulty Parts

The first Jack LaLanne Juicer didn't work so I sent it back. The second one works, but the housing that the filter basket fits onto has sheared off down to the brass square spinner that's attached directly to the motor. I've been online for over an hour trying to find a PHONE NUMBER!!! You blew this one Jack. You've lost my business. I'M GOING TO KMART!

• Du
    Duddly Nov 17, 2009

Yes, mine broke and they just give me the run around about honoring the warranty. I sent it in and they tell me they don't know what happened to it, and it was signed for with individuals name. My [censored]es juicer sheared the shaft right off the same way and after only five or six hours use within a week, it's going on two months and still no replacement. Louis a customer service rep gives me the run around every time I call and acts stupid about what to do to solve my problem and acts like a dummy. I faxed all the information to him and still no phone call or email follow up whatsoever.

I have emailed them three or four times and they never respond back.

Jack LaLanne your a farce and you atypical money grabber, and a sellout!!!

• As
    ashok_RI Jun 03, 2011

I am also victim from very first day juicer was not worked efficiently as advertised. Jack LaLanne's should be ashamed about their customer service. They give run around and lie. I am suppose to get replacement they never sent addressed label I am still waiting. I am disputing my money charged on my AMX. Its not worth buying their warranty since you will not get customer service response.