Jack In The Box / over cooked food in bad grease
Jack in the box on W.T.Harris by the Northlake mall, is the worst. I brought tacos and 2 orders of egg rolls. It is hard to believe that they would even think that it was ok to give a customer burnt food. The first time they messed up my order I had the southwestern salad, you could tell they just threw it together. And I wanted grilled chicken but they were out. I was very upset so I let it slide and threw it in the trash. It seems they are there to socialize instead of working. I even informed the manager and her attitude was very I don't really care.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack In The Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.