J G Wentworthdelay in refund

G

I applied to get cash for my annuity and after 30- 45 day found out it was not possible because of tax consquences. Well I had my request to J G Wentworth cancelled. They took a week just to send request back to annuity holding company so they received my July 30th Payment. They cashed the check from my annuity Co.August 1st and they have not sent me my refund as of yet !!
All I get from customer service is we are looking into it and will send your refund to you. I am retired and need these funds
they do not care. They were only eager to work with me when they wanted to purchase my annuity now I am on the back burner!!

• Mi
    mike field Jul 22, 2010

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY J G WENTWORTH I F YOU HAVE TOO OR HAVE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM OR WOULD LIKE TO START ONE E MAIL ME AT [protected]@AOL.COM AND MAYBE WE CAN PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

MIKE FIELD